|Job Title:||Workshop Controller|
|Company:||DAL Motors Co. Ltd.|
|Job Classification:||junior-level (1-4 years)|
|Job Category:||Administrative Support|
To maintain & ensure effective data & information flow between w/shop & service receptions & to control all repair process.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
WORK PROCESS MANAGEMENT:-
- To Submit status reports about WIP to service advisor /supervisor/w/shop manager on daily basis
- To Submit status reports about VOR status to service advisor /supervisor/w/shop manager on weekly basis
- To 100 % ensure that correct posting is in place (e.g. Stamping, sublets, sundriesâ€¦..).
APPOINTMENT & DELIVERY TIME MANAGEMENT:-
- To ensure that the clocked working time is within the agreed/ flat rate time& to priory reports to team leader /supervisor any tendency of excess.
DATA PROCESSING BETWEEN WORKSHOP & RECEPTION :-
- To ensure that an efficient link between w/shop floor & reception (e.g. promised deliver time , additional repair / approvals & any delays than the promised time)
MAN POWER UTILIZATION :-
- To tightly monitor the technicianâ€™s productivity & efficiency.
- To prepare analytical reports over all w/shop performance, efficiency & productivity i.e. Technician booking (idle time â€“ absent â€“vacation â€“ sick-prep lost time) & related parameters & to feedback w/shop manger & planning sup.
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
- University degree in Business Administration or related field (Essential)
- 1 Years work experience in the same position (Essential)
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Good English command.
- Good reporting skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Good leadership skills.
- Good Presentation skills.
- Good Communication skills.
- Ability to work under high stress
Before you go on:
DAL Career website is developed to allow you to find different careers opportunities within DAL Group, use this website to find a job and apply.
Our Official Application Form: Kindly use DAL Group Job Application Form instead of your CV, then attach it when asked for a CV in the e-recruitment application
How to Apply: Find out DAL Group application process– and read about the next stages in our recruitment process. Create an account
My Application: Manage your application, register for updates and search for jobs.
Careers & Jobs: The diversity of DAL Group business means, there could be a role within DAL Group to match you.
Compensation, Rewards & Benefits: Our compensation, rewards and benefits are designed to meet individual, local and international market needs as well as DAL Group requirements.
Development & Career Progression: DAL Group companies are committed to develop & train employees for success.
Note: All dates on this website are in (Day/Month/Year) format Attention: You need to Sign in before applying for any vacancy.