Petra air conditioning
Petra air conditioning is looking for qualified and experienced candidates to fill position of Projects Engineer
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare the time plane and approve it from the consultant of the project and technical department.
- Update the time plane on daily basis.
- Determine projects requirements by calculating materials need it and labors, and approve it from the technical department.
- Prepare the materials orders, tools list and duct manufacturing orders.
- Daily and weekly report should be presented.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Manage all components on site.
- Supervise and monitoring the labors.
- Following up the consultant remark and collaborate with the consultant to achieve better work.
- Time table should be presented to the general manager and to the consultant.
- Commitment to the time table.
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor degree in mechanical engineer.
- Project Management, Manufacturing Methods and Procedures.
- Process Improvement, Technical Understanding and Documentation Skills.
- Safety Management, Supervision.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service, ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
- Minimum 3 eyers of experience
How To Apply:
Interested Candidates kindly send your updated cv to: