HR & Admin specialist as
A leading group of companies in Khartoum looking for HR & Admin specialist as following:
1- Staffing & Recruitment
- Administer all recruitment processes from interview up to contract signing and make sure that all the company policies in this regard are met.
- Maintain contacts with outside Professional and Government bodies for the general welfare of employees and enhance the Company’s image in personnel relations.
- Interviews and assists employees (within established policies) with regard to personal difficulties and problems which may affect their ability to work and their overall performance and generally develop, whenever possible, a sound Management – Employee relationship.
2- Maintenance of Personnel Records
- Prepares personnel’s’ forms, records, and maintain individual personnel files.
- Maintains all personnel records and documentation and avail them to only those concerned.
- Assure employees records/files are updated.
- Assure the confidentiality of the personnel records and files
- Administer all employees’ benefits in a consistent way according to rules and regulations
- Responsible for the general discipline of all personnel.
- Ensures that any employee’s grievances are resolved on time Administer all disciplinary actions and file the same in the respective employee’s file.
- Makes sure that every employee has got a company I.D. card and a number
4- HR Software System
- Responsible of getting the most up-to-date HR data.
- Insure the effectiveness & implementation and maintenance of HR system
5- Maintenance of Personnel Records
- Help in maintaining all personnel records and documentation and avail them to only those concerned.
6- Human Resources Maintenance
- Responsible for calculating medical expenses for staff and submitted to finance department.
- Follow up all medical payments concerning clinics and its arranged hospitals, doctors and laboratories.
- Follow up the implementation and improvement of time and attendance system and provide related reports.
- Assist payroll accountant with overtime payments and reports.
- Assist in the development of special programs that aims to raise the morale and motivate staff for better performance.
- Monitor employee’s spirit and behavior; encourage building of strong team and assist in rectifying unwanted behaviors.
7- Report Preparation
- Make sure that all required report is prepared on time and that all those concerned for preparation of the same have been contacted for their inputs and feedback.
- BSc in Management, HR specialization or relevant field.
- MBA in HR is preferable.
- Work experience: Not less than 4 years.
- Communication and problem-solving skills, people management, strong character with assertiveness skills.
- Ability to develop HR manuals, policies, procedures and forms.
- Good report writing skills.
If you know someone who would make good fit for the job, please mention them below: