We’re Hiring ( HR Specialist )
Almanna Factory for Manufactuning and Packing Foodstuff and Sugar
Al Mona Food Company is a company specialized in the production of consumables
Duties & Responsibilities :
- HR Specialist section to implementing and achieve department objectives and company strategy.
- Hiring and personnel policy standards and work with all managers to ensure job descriptions are maintained and updated to reflect the responsibilities of each position.
- Supervise the production of regular salary payments and records, Payroll process, Loan, Leave, Advance Salary, Incentive, and Punishment, over time, attendance, Periderm, Business Trip, Medical Insurance, Social Insurance, labor law-legal cases, end of service process, National Insurance and pension contributions in accordance with HR requirements.
- Each unit’s direct management to define the training needs for their employees through the Performance Appraisal.
- Responsible for Training procedures & implementation of this procedure and decisions concerning external training should be done.
- Maintains a salary plan by conducting periodic Salary surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing Salary budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing Salary structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource and legal government requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Monitor the organization’s personnel policies and practices to ensure all labor and legal requirements.
Education and Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or economic or related field.
- At least 4 years’ experience in HR or related field
- Post Graduate studies are preferable
How To Apply :
Interested applicant can send their updated CV with mentioning the position in the subject line to: