Job Category: Sales
Division: Sales & Distribution
• Ensure availability and visibility of MTN products & service across the assigned territory and achieve targets assigned, by proper management of the channel.Description:
- Prepare the following month route/visit plan and submit it to line manager for confirmation
- Conduct routinely visits to Route/territory to ensure products availability and proper supply from TP to the channel.
- Develop TP direct sales team, including (recruitment/ development/ training and performance management)
- Audit the assigned territory to ensure product recommended price is in place.
- Control and report cross border sales (Airtime and SIM cards)
- Organize and supervise on-ground activations for the assigned territory/ or as per management direction.
- Educate TP Salesmen/point of sales /Agents about commissions, pricing and increase awareness of company’s products and conduct a proper induction for the newly acquired POSs.
- Ensure KYC forms collection from the trade and deliver back to TP/MTN premises.
- Review daily, weekly & monthly sales performance reports for the assigned territory and implement corrective actions wherever required.
- Increase POS foot print as per assigned targets, even spread of POS across assigned areas (Regions/ City/Area)
- Build the first connection between the newly acquired POS and the route Salesman and ensure frequent supply to this POS.
- Distribute branding materials and ensure brand visibility.
- Identify visibility gaps in trade and report directly to the concerned department.
- Perform market intelligence activity
- Perform any Ad-Hoc duties required by management.
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or relevant background
• Minimum 2-3 years of relevant working experience.Required Skills:
• Communication skills
• Negotiation skills
• Organizational Skills
• Relationship management skills
Closing Date: Thursday, November 14, 2019