|Job Title:||Supply Chain Planner|
|Company:||DAL Agricultural Services Co. Ltd.|
|Job Classification:||junior-level (1-4 years)|
|Job Category:||Supply Chain (Logistics, Procurement, Warehousing, Transport)|
To ensure processes are in place to drive forecast accuracy and meet KPIs while participating with cross-functional team meetings ( S&OP), monitor the company inventories levels whether ON-hand or In-pipe VS sales forecast to liaise on with respective brand managers to plan for materials needed and to participate in estimating future product demand.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
Supply Chain Processes Analysis
- Track and monitor the performance of supply chain functions (Sourcing & Purchases, Sales, inventory movement etcâ€¦) ensuring all requests are handled within targeted lead times.
- To disseminate and communicate Standard operating procedures [SOPâ€™s] and policies and report any deviation from, or violation to these SOPâ€™s or policies.
- To monitor and report Sales Orders plans vs actual execussion of orders to determine the OTIF .
- To report daily dispatch plan adhernce to stand on the customer stafisfaction level and keep a log of customers complains (internal or external)
- To formulate and develop Sales and operations planning process (S&OP) & cross-functional team meetings to formulate DIAC’s order plans
- To montitor customers satisfaction level via conduction of periodic surveys ( 2/year) , record and analyise customers complains and redirect them to the concern parties to take corrective actions
Procurment & Service contracts process
- Sourcing new suppliers or services providers to supply DIAC’s needs. Support making buying/service contracting decisions under our conditions, evaluate and repair the procument SOP to ensure it’s up to standards
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
- Bacherlor Degree in management or a closely related field
- 2 â€“ 3 yearsâ€™ relevant experience in Supply Chain environment
- Experience in Agriculture Industry
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Sales Operations
- Microsoft Office & ERP
- Time Management
Before you go on:
DAL Career website is developed to allow you to find different careers opportunities within DAL Group, use this website to find a job and apply.
Our Official Application Form: Kindly use DAL Group Job Application Form instead of your CV, then attach it when asked for a CV in the e-recruitment application
How to Apply: Find out DAL Group application process– and read about the next stages in our recruitment process. Create an account
My Application: Manage your application, register for updates and search for jobs.
Careers & Jobs: The diversity of DAL Group business means, there could be a role within DAL Group to match you.
Compensation, Rewards & Benefits: Our compensation, rewards and benefits are designed to meet individual, local and international market needs as well as DAL Group requirements.
Development & Career Progression: DAL Group companies are committed to develop & train employees for success.
Note: All dates on this website are in (Day/Month/Year) format Attention: You need to Sign in before applying for any vacancy.
Not Working ? Do you have a problems, something is not working properly?.. go ahead send us FeedBack .