|Job Title:||Supplier Quality Supervisor|
|Company:||Sayga Investment Co. Ltd.|
|Job Classification:||mid-level (4-7 years)|
|Job Category:||Quality Assurance / Control|
- Plan and develop quality systems requirements, Polices, Procedures, Specification and Manuals.
- Ensure all approved requirements of QMS / Food safety, Polices, Procedures, Specification and manuals accessible in read-only formats to all relevant person.
- Develop, supervise, execute, monitor and control the quality objectives and activities to facilitate continual improvement in the CIM processes.
- Adopt a systematic approach to quality and food safety systems.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing and developing suppliers, ensuring optimized levels of quality and delivery performance driving continuous improvement to maximize business performance.
- Evaluate new suppliers & represent Quality in Supplier Technical Review as a team with procurement
- Conduct supplier Quality / Food Safety Management System audits for purposes of approve, maintain, and to work with suppliers to close out any audit findings.
- Manage quality issues in conjunction with key stakeholders, resolving day to day problems ensuring effective containment and problem resolution for all non-conformances.
- Reporting of non- conformities to the suppliers on regular basis and follow-up with supplier for corrective actions closure
- Implement Improvement projects at Suppliers end, for improving supplier products quality
- Support the supplier to resolve the product development and quality related issues
- Provide support for product development, including technical benchmarking, capability assessments, compliances reviews and risk assessment of potential sources of supply
- Supplier performance review processes and management reporting
- Co-ordinate regular meetings with critical suppliers for quality improvements
- Development of low performance suppliers.
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
- B.Sc degree in Engineering /Food Science/ Chemistry / Agriculture
- Quality and food safety certificates
- Lead auditor certificate.
- At least 5 yearâ€™s experience minimum in related field
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Knowledge in food manufacturing processes
- Team work player
- Soft skills( Good communication& presentation skills)
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Good computer skills(MS Office applications)
- Trainer Skills
Before you go on:
DAL Career website is developed to allow you to find different careers opportunities within DAL Group, use this website to find a job and apply.
Our Official Application Form: Kindly use DAL Group Job Application Form instead of your CV, then attach it when asked for a CV in the e-recruitment application
How to Apply: Find out DAL Group application process– and read about the next stages in our recruitment process. Create an account
My Application: Manage your application, register for updates and search for jobs.
Careers & Jobs: The diversity of DAL Group business means, there could be a role within DAL Group to match you.
Compensation, Rewards & Benefits: Our compensation, rewards and benefits are designed to meet individual, local and international market needs as well as DAL Group requirements.
Development & Career Progression: DAL Group companies are committed to develop & train employees for success.
Note: All dates on this website are in (Day/Month/Year) format Attention: You need to Sign in before applying for any vacancy.
Not Working ? Do you have a problems, something is not working properly?.. go ahead send us FeedBack .