|Job Title:||Store keeper|
|Company:||DAL Motors Co. Ltd.|
|Job Classification:||junior-level (1-4 years)|
|Job Category:||Supply Chain (Logistics, Procurement, Warehousing, Transport)|
To receive, store and deliver implements and equipment from logistics team. Maintains storage facilities, inventory levels, and records.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Receive the equipment parts from Airport, Port Sudan & GFZ to ensure that goods received according to order shipped.
- Sorting equipment and items as per the invoices received from the inventory team.
- Smooth handling and delivery of equipment to Customers and logistics team for transfer.
- Follow and organize loading and offloading of Equipment from & to branches.
- Participate in the weekly stock cycle count.
- Manage stock according to FIFO system.
- Prepare stock report monthly.
- Report missing, excess and damage parts to warehouses supervisor for corrective action.
- Supervisor store labors to ensure that they are work efficiently.
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or certificate
- 3 years in a similar role
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Basic computer skills for data entry.
- Basic ability to read, write and converse in Arabic and English.
- Welling to relocate temporarily from time to time as required.
Before you go on:
DAL Career website is developed to allow you to find different careers opportunities within DAL Group, use this website to find a job and apply.
Our Official Application Form: Kindly use DAL Group Job Application Form instead of your CV, then attach it when asked for a CV in the e-recruitment application
How to Apply: Find out DAL Group application process– and read about the next stages in our recruitment process. Create an account
My Application: Manage your application, register for updates and search for jobs.
Careers & Jobs: The diversity of DAL Group business means, there could be a role within DAL Group to match you.
Compensation, Rewards & Benefits: Our compensation, rewards and benefits are designed to meet individual, local and international market needs as well as DAL Group requirements.
Development & Career Progression: DAL Group companies are committed to develop & train employees for success.
Note: All dates on this website are in (Day/Month/Year) format Attention: You need to Sign in before applying for any vacancy.