Responsible for overseeing the sale of products or services from beginning to end. Act as a direct point of contact with a customer and in charge of ensuring a customer’s needs and
Duties and Responsibilities
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Understanding and promoting company product and services.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing presentations, proposals and sales contracts and submitting the contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability
- Develop brand awareness
- Prospect, qualify, quote and close sales of power generation equipment.
- Assist in formulation of marketing plans
- Assure a professional appearance when communicate with customers
- Conduct all business transactions in an ethical manner
Knowledge and Skills required:
- Communication Skills (Verbal and written).
- Organizational Skills.
- Problem-Solving Skills.
- Computer literate (MS Office).
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Negotiation skills
- Sell to Customer Needs
- Sales Planning
- Build Relationships
- Product and Market Knowledge
Qualifications / Experience:
- Candidates must have at least a bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or relevant field.
- Least2- 3 years of sales engineer/representative experience in relevant field.
- Experience in sales techniques, planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in developing customer and relationship management.
- Experience with Customer quotation, Client retention, Price quotations and Proposal writing
Send Cv with job Title to : [email protected]