Job Category: HR
Location: Al- Khartoum
To provide the Human resources with the needed data analytics that supports the decision making at different levels, as well as helping in the selection and application of a new HRIS for MTN.Description:
– Provides weekly, monthly, and annual reports. Provides special reports and analysis to support the business as necessary.
– Supports efforts to maintain accurate master data. Extracts data and provides analysis of master and transactional data.
– Conduct regular audits to ensure data integrity.
– Identifies issues, analyses available data and information, and recommends changes to management.
– Creates and maintains multiple operational reporting tools.
– Provides analytical support of actual results against budget and feasibility of proposed business strategies.
– Consolidates data reports and delivers to help drive data-based strategic decision making.
– Provides analysis prior to and following any recommended changes.
– May conduct regular HRIS maintenance and audits to ensure the quality of data integrity.
– May ensure that all employee records in the HRIS databases are accurately updated in a timely fashion.
– Ensures accuracy of data through partnerships with team members. Provides day-to-day validation and spot checks.
– Assist in Selection, rollout and implementation of HRIS.
– To Administer all HR related system ie: Time & Attendance, Recruitment, etc.Job Requirements: Bachelor Degree in IT, Business Administration or any relevant filed Minimum 2-3 years of working experience in related field.Required Skills: • Organizational skills. • Report writing ability. • Flexible & initiative.Closing Date: Wednesday, October 23, 2019