|Job Title:||Rental Fleet Supervisor|
|Company:||Sudanese Tractor Co. Ltd.|
|Job Classification:||mid-level (4-7 years)|
|Job Category:||Human Resources & Administration|
To ensure Rental Assets are properly maintained and operated to optimize its value. To supervise and manage carrying repairs (planned and major) and operating the assets to achieve highest availability/utilization and dispatching as per standards
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Help select right machine specs and to match it with the work environment to increase efficiency
Fleet efficiency & utilization
- Monitor operations considering operators skills and knowledge in order to optimize productivity, with the collaboration with the application specialist, manages Return to ready line within 3 days. Response to failure as soon as they are communicated, and measure failure diagnosis/analysis
- Manages staff to carry all repairs, including routine checkups, and liaises with service department when needed to ensure readiness of all machines throughout their lifetime at different locations (on site or at yard), ensure repairs are carried out in accordance to standards and using genuine parts.
Workforce Planning & Quality of repairs:
- Manages dispatching, rotation, scheduling and leaves plans allowances, sick leaves, etc.; to ensure 100% responses for jobs and repairs within the appropriate time frame from receiving the complaints
Forecasting, planning and Budgeting
- To plan & control fleet repairs/other operating costs according to budget. as well as planning for fleet roll out.
Policies & procedures
- Monitoring and documenting equipment and staff performance and history throughout its lifetime.
- managing, coaching and liaise with the Training Dept. for Individual Learning Plans and fulfillment.
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
- BSc in Engineering or Equivalent
- Minimum experience of 5 years in Service or relevant Technicaljob.
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Good Knowledge of earthmoving priciples and application techniques
- Good Knowledge of equipment operation and fleet management principles
Before you go on:
DAL Career website is developed to allow you to find different careers opportunities within DAL Group, use this website to find a job and apply.
Our Official Application Form: Kindly use DAL Group Job Application Form instead of your CV, then attach it when asked for a CV in the e-recruitment application
How to Apply: Find out DAL Group application process– and read about the next stages in our recruitment process. Create an account
My Application: Manage your application, register for updates and search for jobs.
Careers & Jobs: The diversity of DAL Group business means, there could be a role within DAL Group to match you.
Compensation, Rewards & Benefits: Our compensation, rewards and benefits are designed to meet individual, local and international market needs as well as DAL Group requirements.
Development & Career Progression: DAL Group companies are committed to develop & train employees for success.
Note: All dates on this website are in (Day/Month/Year) format Attention: You need to Sign in before applying for any vacancy.
Not Working ? Do you have a problems, something is not working properly?.. go ahead send us FeedBack .