|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Company:||Sudanese Tractor Co. Ltd.|
|Job Classification:||mid-level (4-7 years)|
|Job Category:||Quality Assurance / Control|
To lead the implementation of both short-term and long-term organizational strategic goals through understanding market trends, identifying business opportunities, and developing business plans for implementation to optimise and expand the footprint of the business portfolio.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide business development strategy and gain approvals to ensure a balanced development/growth in all areas of the business.
New Business Development
- Ensure & support the ongoing identification of new products and services to be added to SUTRAC Portfolio align with strategic expansions in new business development initiatives that include increasing productivity and cost efficiency
- Maintain communication with key local and regional stakeholders, that include but are not limited to Industry leaders, policy makers, potential new clients, SUTRAC suppliers and partners and financial institutions in order to maintain strong and lasting relationship building and alliances.
- Safeguard team work amongst cross funtional teams to ensure all parties are involved and synergize to achieve effective results. This includes working closely with SUTRAC management to highlight necessary training to the project key users in order to ensure smooth project operation and handover.
Analysis and Reporting
- Conduct regular data analysis to prepare reports and presentations to Senior Management and the Board as per request in a timely and professional manner.
Business Research & Analysis
- Conduct researches to leverage information regarding current market conditions and company position in terms of price positioning, competition and business sector search to identify potential risks to mitgiate & opportunities to be leveraged.
- Provides project management principles to support updating of information, making recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production and implementing change in order to provide more structured outcomes delivery in accordance with expected project management principles.
Project Budget Control
- Prepare, monitor & control the projectsâ€™ budget by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances and initiating corrective action plans in order to provide effective results that align with Company’s overall strategy.
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or closely related Field
- MBA/Masters Degree in related Management Practice
- PMP Certification/ International Project Management Accreditation
- Minimum 5 year of professional experience
- 1 year experience in project management in Balanced Matrixed-Projectized Environment.
- Middle east experience
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Fluent in English
- Supplier Mangement & Relationship Building
- Project Management (theoretical & practical)
- Strong PSDM Skills
- Conflict Management and Stress Tolerance
- People Management
- Emotional Intelligence.
Before you go on:
DAL Career website is developed to allow you to find different careers opportunities within DAL Group, use this website to find a job and apply.
Our Official Application Form: Kindly use DAL Group Job Application Form instead of your CV, then attach it when asked for a CV in the e-recruitment application
How to Apply: Find out DAL Group application process– and read about the next stages in our recruitment process. Create an account
My Application: Manage your application, register for updates and search for jobs.
Careers & Jobs: The diversity of DAL Group business means, there could be a role within DAL Group to match you.
Compensation, Rewards & Benefits: Our compensation, rewards and benefits are designed to meet individual, local and international market needs as well as DAL Group requirements.
Development & Career Progression: DAL Group companies are committed to develop & train employees for success.
Note: All dates on this website are in (Day/Month/Year) format Attention: You need to Sign in before applying for any vacancy.
Not Working ? Do you have a problems, something is not working properly?.. go ahead send us FeedBack .