|Job Title:||Project Manager I|
|Job Classification:||junior-level (1-4 years)|
|Job Category:||Project Management|
Act as a bridge between project team and stakeholders communicate all updates regarding the project to project team and make sure that the documents are updated and project progresses are according to schedule.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Being involved in the project from the planning stages.
- Assist in contacting, liaising & collecting data, regarding client needs and requirement.
- Assist in Gathering and documenting Clients technical requirements.
- Keep and record detailed project specifications based upon Client technical requirements.
- Under supervision of Project manager prepare initial cost and time estimates for clients approval
- Assist in managing and coordinating client project work requests and associated project implementation schedules.
- Assist in Coordinating all Planning & design activities and mange project interfaces between all parties.
- Assist in preparing contract documents for clientsâ€™ signing off.
- Assist in Preparing CAR (Contractors All Risk Insurances).
- Assist in monitoring project progress against prepared schedule through updates on work progress from relevant departments to update clients on project current status.
- Follow up other project team to avoid any future problems & requirement.
- Ability to work with different clients, other construction managers with a good communicating & high sight view.
- Good usage of project management software such as MS Project and Primavera.
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
- BSC in Civil Or Architect Engineering.
- Project Management Certificate.
- 2-3 years in Projects Management.
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Planning and Designing.
- Communication skills.
- Coordination skills.
- Leadership skill.
- Teamwork & relationship building.
- Delivering results & excellent service.
- Personal effectiveness.
- problem solving.
- Specialist knowledge.
- Financial analysis Capability.
Before you go on:
DAL Career website is developed to allow you to find different careers opportunities within DAL Group, use this website to find a job and apply.
Our Official Application Form: Kindly use DAL Group Job Application Form instead of your CV, then attach it when asked for a CV in the e-recruitment application
How to Apply: Find out DAL Group application process– and read about the next stages in our recruitment process. Create an account
My Application: Manage your application, register for updates and search for jobs.
Careers & Jobs: The diversity of DAL Group business means, there could be a role within DAL Group to match you.
Compensation, Rewards & Benefits: Our compensation, rewards and benefits are designed to meet individual, local and international market needs as well as DAL Group requirements.
Development & Career Progression: DAL Group companies are committed to develop & train employees for success.
Note: All dates on this website are in (Day/Month/Year) format Attention: You need to Sign in before applying for any vacancy.
Not Working ? Do you have a problems, something is not working properly?.. go ahead send us FeedBack .