Location: Al- Khartoum
Supportive to facilitate and guarantee smooth projects implementation and delivery.Description:
- Coordinate and track key & miscellaneous projects (all cross functional projects in OPCO).
- Perform CAPEX management activities (budget preparation & control, budget release, budget reallocation, budget reporting, PR & PO Issuance, down payment & payment terms, invoicing & capitalization, closing POs, carry-over calculation).
- Develop cross-functional and interdepartmental processes.
- Coordinate CAPEX steering committee meetings.
- Support other CPUs while running their own projects when needed.
- Coach projects controller with project management standards & best practices.
- Develop consolidated reports.
- Ensure the successful implementation of the PMO’s strategy, responsibilities, services and deliverables.
- Monitor Programme reporting and assist the Head of Programmes in reporting to Senior Management
- Establish frameworks and standards for Programme and Project Management
- Manage and compile Programme related financial and KPI information
- Prepare and present cost-benefit analyses to support business case development and the implementation of projects
- Update and maintain the Risk Log, Action Log, Decisions Log, and Issue Register
- Track financial reporting whilst ensuring that the programme and projects adhere to the corporate financial processes
- Ensure cross-programme dependencies are managed and the dependency log is accurately maintained.
- Provide a quality assurance role in line with defined Programme Management Office process
- Coordinate project closure to distil good practice and ensure lessons learned are logged
- Line Manage PMO staff
- Build cohesion within the PMO team and motivate them to produce quality work
- Ensure efficient change control methods and process are utilised
- Develop and maintain the project management methodology including document templates, identifying project phases, reporting and planning information for successful project delivery.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining a document storage system that will contain all documentation for all projects and which can be readily and easily accessed.
Job Requirements: • Bachelor degree in business management or any related field (Communication, Electronics, Electrical) • Project Management certification. • 5 years of experience in project managementRequired Skills: • Organising, planning and time management. • Work well with others and be able to lead a team. • Pay great attention to detail.Closing Date: Sunday, October 13, 2019