|Job Title:||Learning & Development Facilitator|
|Company:||DAL Engineering Division|
|Job Classification:||junior-level (1-4 years)|
|Job Category:||Human Resources & Administration|
To have a clear understanding of the business needs in combination with employee development gaps in order to provide training and development solutions that are relevant to the business and equip employees with the rights skills, competency capabilities and learning experiences to grow their proficiency levels for increased performance and engagement that impacts on overall business results.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
Learning Needs Analysis
- Undertake Learning Needs Analysis (LNA) to understand critical business needs in combination with employee development gaps (using outcomes of performance appraisals) to define relevant learning solutions and interventions to drive employee performance and engagement.
L&D Annual Training Calendar & Catalogue
- Develop an annual training calendar matched to a catalogue of training and development solutions designed to build competency proficiency levels against the Leadership Competency Framework. The outcome of this is to ensure the effective planning and management of training schedules, classroom and facilitator utilization; and line manager/employee accessibility to a digitized catalogue of L&D solutions for employee nominations and attendance of training .
L&D Solution Design & Curriculum Development
- Planning and developing training and learning solutions to meet business needs and drive personal effectiveness. This will include partnering and collaborating with L&D across the business and liaising with external training providers to develop customized learning content or curate learning content that is cost effective and meets and exceeds best practice.
Digitalized L&D Resources and e-Learning Content
- Provide e-learning solutions and web-based training and development resources as part of an integrated digital Learning Management System (LMS) to support self-directed and formal development in line with business and employee development needs.
Training Scheduling and Delivering
- Ensure the oversight of the planning and scheduling of training interventions, from the marketing of L&D solutions, invitations, nominations, venue preparation, attendance, catering and certification to ensure effective delivery of training.
Facilitation of Training and Train-the Trainer
- Deliver in-house training courses and programmes as per annual training schedule and in line with quality standards and learning requirements. Included in this will be the facilitation of team building workshop, onboarding for new employees and train-the trainer for internal resources.
Impact of L&D Interventions
- Provide post learning evaluations to assess the ‘impact of learning’ that informs analytic data trends around the achievement of training objectives, I areas of improvement and alignment to business need requirements.
DED Library & Resource Centre Management & Social Learning Club Establishment
- Oversee the effective marketing and running of the DED Library that provides a walk-in facility with access to business books and digital learning platforms. Included in the offering will be the establishment of Social Learning Clubs to promote social learning, networking & communities of best practice to support self-directed learning and knowledge sharing.
Administrative Support and Data Management
- Provide general department administrative duties related to role that includes but is not limited to requisitions and invoicing, budget reporting, updating learning records, printing and L&D data management.
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in HR or Related Social Sciences Degree
- Accredited Trainer/Facilitator.
- 3 Years + in HR role of which 1-2 years should have been in L&D or exposure to L&D.
- 2 Years + Experience working in a corporate environment.
- 1 Year + Africa and Middle East experience.
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Proficiency in English & Arabic
- Learning & Development
- Training Needs Analysis
- Training Planning & Scheduling
- Competency Mapping
- Training Content Design & Development
- eLearning Content Design & Implementation
- Training & Facilitation Skills
- Training Analysis & Reporting
- Budget Reporting
- Project Management
- MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio)
Before you go on:
DAL Career website is developed to allow you to find different careers opportunities within DAL Group, use this website to find a job and apply.
Our Official Application Form: Kindly use DAL Group Job Application Form instead of your CV, then attach it when asked for a CV in the e-recruitment application
How to Apply: Find out DAL Group application process– and read about the next stages in our recruitment process. Create an account
My Application: Manage your application, register for updates and search for jobs.
Careers & Jobs: The diversity of DAL Group business means, there could be a role within DAL Group to match you.
Compensation, Rewards & Benefits: Our compensation, rewards and benefits are designed to meet individual, local and international market needs as well as DAL Group requirements.
Development & Career Progression: DAL Group companies are committed to develop & train employees for success.
Note: All dates on this website are in (Day/Month/Year) format Attention: You need to Sign in before applying for any vacancy.
Not Working ? Do you have a problems, something is not working properly?.. go ahead send us FeedBack .