|Job Title:||Key Account Advisor|
|Company:||DAL Motors Co. Ltd.|
|Job Classification:||junior-level (1-4 years)|
|Job Category:||Quality Assurance / Control|
To work as a personal advisor towards DAL Motors Company (DMC) Top Key Account customer to provide a specialized service based on customer SMART needs and deliver a superior customer service through customer experience approaches that will be reflected on customer behavioral activity with DAL Motors Company.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Follow-up Key Customers Activities
- Facilitate all company services and assure smooth operation to customer to reduce touch points as much as possible
- Deliver Key Customers SMART Needs
- Facilitate all internal processes towards key customersâ€™ SMART needs to gain customer trustworthiness.
- Facilitate Customer Schedule
- Coordinate customer’s maintenance plan with workshop to assure efficient service.
- Personalize VIP Customer Service
- Establish a customized communication channel with top VIP customers to build a strong relation with customer.
- Update Key Customer Profile
- Update customer information to guarantee reliance on database.
- Assure quality of process
- Deliver service to customer based on business standards and assure safety of process to meet business requirements.
- Resolve Key Customers Complaints
- Support key account customers through resolving their complaints which result in loyalty and retention.
- Conduct Visits
- Visit key customers on regular basis to capture customerâ€™s needs and build relation.
- Improve Targeted Customers Income
- Focus on potential key accounts with high profit to be loyal customers to DMC and generate more profit.
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
- Diploma/Degree in Management or related field.
- Minimum 0-1 years work experience in customer service.
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Computer Literate.
- MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Telephone etiquette.
- Problem solving.
- Time Management.
Before you go on:
DAL Career website is developed to allow you to find different careers opportunities within DAL Group, use this website to find a job and apply.
Our Official Application Form: Kindly use DAL Group Job Application Form instead of your CV, then attach it when asked for a CV in the e-recruitment application
How to Apply: Find out DAL Group application process– and read about the next stages in our recruitment process. Create an account
My Application: Manage your application, register for updates and search for jobs.
Careers & Jobs: The diversity of DAL Group business means, there could be a role within DAL Group to match you.
Compensation, Rewards & Benefits: Our compensation, rewards and benefits are designed to meet individual, local and international market needs as well as DAL Group requirements.
Development & Career Progression: DAL Group companies are committed to develop & train employees for success.
Note: All dates on this website are in (Day/Month/Year) formatAttention: You need to Sign in before applying for any vacancy.