Job Corporate Finance Manager For Integrated Solution Company in Sudan
The Corporate Finance Manager is the person that controls the company wealth adequately in order to meet the financial objectives of the business. He follows up with the sales departments to set targets and follow their achievements. He controls the flow of cash to guarantee the day-to-day livelihood of the operation. He maintains adequate relations with banks and with peers on the customer as well as the suppliers’ sides so as ensure timely collections and timely payments.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Supervise and lead the finance team and observe their progress in the Company branches.
- Implement, monitor and review Finance & Accounting policies and procedures.
- Establish and maintain relationships with individual or business customers or provide assistance with problems these customers may encounter.
- Maintains enough controls on margins to get acceptable profitability from opportunities and projects.
- Prepare operational or risk reports for management analysis.
- Evaluate data pertaining to costs to plan budgets.
- Manage and control accounts receivables and payables to improve overall department efficiency.
- Produce periodical financial reports in line with international financial standards.
- Execute month-end and year-end closing activities as per policies and procedures.
- Prepare forecasts, projections, annual budgets, and financial plans.
- Produce monthly management accounts detailing Revenues, COS, OPCOSTS, BS, Cash flow, etc.
- Control expenditure and facilitate operations of the organization to achieve desired financial performance.
- Monitor accounting entries including GL and other accounting records.
- Manage and control all operations in Treasury & General Accounting.
- Implement requirements of Government Regulatory Authorities, Financial Institutions, and Auditors.
- Develop and maintain effective business relationships with all relevant external/internal entities.
- Manage department objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Manage the payroll of the branches in the high level.
- Assist administration team to manage the housekeeping.
- Comply with Safety and security standards stimulated in the QHSE manual standards.
- Bachelor in Accounting, Finance or related field, or other accounting professional certification. Preferable ACCA, CA, CPA or CMA.
- Minimum 10 years of total experience and minimum of 4 years as Finance Manager or similar position.
- Must have a working knowledge of the SAP environment.
- Must have excellent English communication skills.
- Exceptional leadership skills.
- Good planning and prioritizing skills to manage varied and pressurized workload while focusing on the big picture, Good Team Player.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high growth environment, changing priorities and multi-cultural environment.
- Comfortable working with remote/cross-functional teams.
Interested applicants may send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Please write the Job Position as your E-mail subject
Closing Date 18 Dec , 2019