|Job Title:||Installation and Production Engineer|
|Job Classification:||mid-level (4-7 years)|
|Job Category:||Engineering – Electrical – Power|
To supervise the activities of the execution team of the projects at site and workshop. To ensure Timeous delivery of projects with emphasis on quality and reliability
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Execute the installation of the project material on site as per the approved client design
- Coordinate with the site manager for implementation of the approved design as per the drwaings and documents and compliance of the time schedule
- Make a record of all the plant test results for the future reference and maintain these test results a spart of the project documentation
Quality Assurance and Safety
- Adhere to the QA/QC and HSE regulations during project execution to have the best job quality with the least hazards
- Assembly of control panels at the workshop
- Specifying technical particulars for purchased matrial
- Supervision of installation teams
- Any other duty required by the Department
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
- 3 Years experience in installation works
- 2 years experience in power projects
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Fluent in English
- People Management
- Project Management
- Quality Assurance / HSE Knowledge / Risk assessment
- Analytical and Communication skills
- Computer Literacy ( MS Office – Word, Power Point, Excel, Visio)
- In depth knowledge of Power Systems, preferably in Power Generation, Substation, Transmission and Distribution
- In depth knowledge of engineering drawings and circuit design
- Trouble shooting in power generation and distribution systems
- Use of electrical test equipment eg signal generators, earth test equipment, multimeters, meggar
Before you go on:
DAL Career website is developed to allow you to find different careers opportunities within DAL Group, use this website to find a job and apply.
- Our Official Application Form: Kindly use DAL Group Job Application Form instead of your CV, then attach it when asked for a CV in the e-recruitment application
- How to Apply: Find out DAL Group application process– and read about the next stages in our recruitment process. Create an account
- My Application: Manage your application, register for updates and search for jobs.
- Careers & Jobs: The diversity of DAL Group business means, there could be a role within DAL Group to match you.
- Compensation, Rewards & Benefits: Our compensation, rewards and benefits are designed to meet individual, local and international market needs as well as DAL Group requirements.
- Development & Career Progression: DAL Group companies are committed to develop & train employees for success.