|Job Title:||HSE Officer|
|Company:||Sudanese Tractor Co. Ltd.|
|Job Classification:||mid-level (4-7 years)|
|Job Category:||Quality Assurance / Control|
|Location:||Khartoum & Upcountry|
To evaluate and implement SUTRAC’s HSE policies/procedures in order to achieve ultimate goal of Zero-incident and provide on-site support to ensure compliance of all employees and all crew personnel to the ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review and coordinate with Quality Assurance Manager and internal and external parties the planned activities to guarantee full compliance with all HSE minimum requirements during the jobs execution.
- Ensuring SUTRAC HSE system is complying with CATERPILLAR requirement.
- Ensure that all safety incidents and accidents are properly reported and investigated and lessons learned are shared and issue the respective documentation as established in procedures
- Promote HSE on site, motivate personnel to safe behavior and organize information campaigns.
- Conduct hygiene inspections at the branches and rig site.
- Periodically check on the state of firefighting equipment and all safety signs and posters.
- Conduct environmental inspections and waste disposal and segregation procedures and ensure strict compliance with the waste management procedures and ESIA.
- Report on regular basis to CATERPILLAR, Core Process Supervisor, all activities carried out and planned for the next period, anomalies, near misses, incidents, accidents and any unsafe or bad condition or observed behaviour that could be affecting the HSE performance.
- Travels to each job checking HSE compliance
- In charge of Induction process for new personnel incomers.
- Participate on the preparation and perform the HSE meetings and proceed as instructed (daily, weekly and monthly frequency), attend all site planning, progress and other appropriate site meetings, particularly those where subcontractors are involved.
- Work with all interested parties side by side until ISO-IMS certifications are accredited, and then audit all the activities involved after the certificate is granted.
- Provide a motivating work environment that drives a High Performance and Engagement Culture (HPEC) by providing 1) Leadership, 2) Great Place to Work, 3) Meaningful Work; 4) Supportive Management and 5) Growth Opportunities; all aimed at driving higher levels of employee commitment and engagement and increased productivity.
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
- Engineering or Science BSc. Or Management.
- NEBOSH International General Certificate
- HSE basic courses (Fire Fighting, First Aid & CPR, Journey Management, Defensive.
- Driving, Incident/Accident Investigation, Confined Space, Work on Height, etc.)
- IOSH Managing/Leading Safely.
- Minimum of five years experience working in a Service and Manufacturing environment.
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of and experience with ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018
- At least basic knowledge of service & manufacturing, and inspection practices.
- Proficiency in computer literacy.
- A strong sense of team-work and ability to both manage and execute programs.
- Ability to communicate and work cooperatively with others
- Ability to tactfully and effectively attain adherence to quality control standards and practices.
- Ability to complete assignments with minimum supervision.
Before you go on:
DAL Career website is developed to allow you to find different careers opportunities within DAL Group, use this website to find a job and apply.
Our Official Application Form: Kindly use DAL Group Job Application Form instead of your CV, then attach it when asked for a CV in the e-recruitment application
How to Apply: Find out DAL Group application process– and read about the next stages in our recruitment process. Create an account
My Application: Manage your application, register for updates and search for jobs.
Careers & Jobs: The diversity of DAL Group business means, there could be a role within DAL Group to match you.
Compensation, Rewards & Benefits: Our compensation, rewards and benefits are designed to meet individual, local and international market needs as well as DAL Group requirements.
Development & Career Progression: DAL Group companies are committed to develop & train employees for success.
Note: All dates on this website are in (Day/Month/Year) formatAttention: You need to Sign in before applying for any vacancy.