|Job Title:||GIS Senior Specialist|
|Company:||Sayga Investment Co. Ltd.|
|Job Classification:||junior-level (1-4 years)|
The incumbent will serve as working project manager for projects relating to Geographic Information System technology, and data programs working as a high-level GIS and data specialist for programming/application development, data processing, cartographic production/digital mapping, data management, data collection and data entry.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
Design and Analysis :
1. Design and implement GIS, relational databases and custom applications in various formats .
2. Conduct data analysis and preparation of documents, data reports and maps.
3. Preform complex data analysis using ArcGIS and related software.
1. Serve as a project manager for projects and programs.
2. Monitor and analyzes project and programmatic budgets.
3. Identify effective ways to complete various planning projects and outreach efforts.
4. Provide recommendations for project personnel, hardware, software, data budget and scheduling.
Coordination and communication:
1. Provide technical expertise to appointed committees and administration.
2. Respond to inquiries with data and information.
3. Coordinate with other staff to provide needed material.
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 to 5 years minimum Experience
- Advanced proficiency level in both English and Arabic.
- Advanced proficiency level in Microsoft package.
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Knowledgeable in Routing Software, Delievery Optimaization Software and other online mapping solutions
- Results oriented
- Team player
- Planning & organizing.
- Problem solving & decision making
Before you go on:
DAL Career website is developed to allow you to find different careers opportunities within DAL Group, use this website to find a job and apply.
Our Official Application Form: Kindly use DAL Group Job Application Form instead of your CV, then attach it when asked for a CV in the e-recruitment application
How to Apply: Find out DAL Group application process– and read about the next stages in our recruitment process. Create an account
My Application: Manage your application, register for updates and search for jobs.
Careers & Jobs: The diversity of DAL Group business means, there could be a role within DAL Group to match you.
Compensation, Rewards & Benefits: Our compensation, rewards and benefits are designed to meet individual, local and international market needs as well as DAL Group requirements.
Development & Career Progression: DAL Group companies are committed to develop & train employees for success.
Note: All dates on this website are in (Day/Month/Year) formatAttention: You need to Sign in before applying for any vacancy.