|Job Title:||Compliance Officer|
|Company:||Sayga Investment Co. Ltd.|
|Job Classification:||junior-level (1-4 years)|
|Job Category:||Supply Chain (Logistics, Procurement, Warehousing, Transport)|
- To perform and evaluate warehouse compliance issues/concerns and identify issues that require follow up or investigation.
- To control the quality and treatment of NC products/materials inside the warehouses by ensuring proper risks assessment and control be in place and followed by the warehouse operations
- To conduct periodic reports, reviews, and inspections to ensure that compliance policies and procedures are in place and followed.
- To monitor compliance systems to ensure their effectiveness.
- To design and implement improvements in monitoring warehouse environment to ensure enforcement of compliance standards.
- To prepare annual plan/schedule of inspections, audits, and reviews with timetables for all existing warehouses.
- To develop, establish and maintain an effective and broad-based compliance program designed to prevent, monitor and detect areas of non-compliance and recommend corrective actions when necessary to fully meet compliance requirements.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage site inspection and audits of warehouse conditions and work environment.
- Develop an effective compliance training programs for new employees as well as ongoing training for all stakeholders.
- Managing the Internal/ External parties â€“ Labour contractors/Authorities/Auditors
- Monitor the performance of the compliance systems and programs to improve its effectiveness.
- Monitor safety working environment through inspecting buildings, field operations, and ensuring safe use of disposals of hazardous materials inside and surroundings.
- Control reporting of violations or potential violations
- Follow DAL Food HSE, hygiene, and products safety policies and procedures.
- Implementation of necessary actions to ensure achievement of the objectivity of an effective compliance program.
- Produce reports on a regular basis, and as directed or requested.
- Keep the stakeholders informed of the operations and progress of compliance efforts.
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting/Business/Administration is essential.
- At least 2 years in compliance or audit in warehousing operations/Accounting.
- Audit / compliance experience is added advantages.
- Experience in QC, safety procedures , and SOPP management.
Required Skills & Knowledge:
*Knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Excel, Word, and Power Point.
* Communications and presentation skills.
* Good organization ,planning, scheduling, and co- ordination skills.
* Knowledge of QC and Safety standards.
*Excellent knowledge of compliance and controls.
* Negotiation skills.
* Hard worker and team spirit with basic English language.
Before you go on:
DAL Career website is developed to allow you to find different careers opportunities within DAL Group, use this website to find a job and apply.
Our Official Application Form: Kindly use DAL Group Job Application Form instead of your CV, then attach it when asked for a CV in the e-recruitment application
How to Apply: Find out DAL Group application process– and read about the next stages in our recruitment process. Create an account
My Application: Manage your application, register for updates and search for jobs.
Careers & Jobs: The diversity of DAL Group business means, there could be a role within DAL Group to match you.
Compensation, Rewards & Benefits: Our compensation, rewards and benefits are designed to meet individual, local and international market needs as well as DAL Group requirements.
Development & Career Progression: DAL Group companies are committed to develop & train employees for success.
Note: All dates on this website are in (Day/Month/Year) format Attention: You need to Sign in before applying for any vacancy.
Not Working ? Do you have a problems, something is not working properly?.. go ahead send us FeedBack .