JOB POSTING INFORMATION:
Posting Date: 23 December 2019
Closing Date: 12 January 2020
The Centre for Training and Development of Civil Society (RCDCS)seeks candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism for communication officer position
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with Project Officers to ensure that all activities are properly reported, with the results and impact analyzed
- Ensure that all reports are properly filed and available to the wider team
- Maintain and activity log for all activities conducted across the organization; to be sent around the organization on weekly bases
- Maintain basic statistics on RCDCS work (e.g. breakdown of participants by gender, age, geographical area)
- Support regular “learning assessments” of project activities, for both internal and external audiences resulting in impact case studies
Liaise with program teams on daily basis to provide reporting support
- Represent RCDCS in coordination / collaboration when required
- Update and maintain RCDCS’ Web-site
- Advise on and implement social media strategy
Support and contribute to RCDCS publication process of project reports
- Help in developing short videos / and other media explaining RCDCS work
- A minimum of two years of progressively responsible relevant work experience, including social science research and analysis, journalism, or other related field.
- Experience working in a diverse and fast-paced environment.
Fluency in written and oral English and Arabic.
- University degree in communications, business administration, political science ,media or related field.
- Relevant experience working in media, civil society, government or other donor-funded project management preferred
- experiences in social media platforms
Those who are interested in this job, please send your bio to the following e-mail address before the 12:00 noon on Sunday 12 January, 2020; email@example.com