Internal Auditor DAL Group Co
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Date Posted: 10/12/2020
Closing Date: 31/12/2020
Company: DAL Group Co. Ltd.
Job Classification: junior-level (1-4 years)
Job Category: Internal Audit
Location: Khartoum/or any other DAL Group Business Unit
About DAL Group Co
The Dal Group is a conglomerate of Independent companies, operating in a range of industry fields, including Agriculture. Agri- businesses include Flour Milling and Commodities Trading, in such as Pulses.
The Group also operates in numerous other Industry sectors – Food and Beverages, Earth Moving, Automotive, Industrial Gases, Property Development; Energy, Mining, Education and Health Care.
Today, Dal is Sudan’s largest and most-diversified, privately-owned Group of Companies and has an impressive portfolio of brands, both at home and Internationally. It has grown its brands to a point where they are leaders in most of the Industries they operate in
To safe guard company assets by providing independent assurance that an organisation’s risk management, governance and internal control processes are operating effectively.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Checking & reporting observations on the compliance of systems, policies & procedures of the company through in-depth analysis & study of vouchers, documents, financial records & business processes.
- To maintain the audit log & follow up with the auditees to close pending audit recommendations.
- Work with management to conduct business risk assessment to assess, identify, and monitor pertinent strategic, operational, and financial risk that could interfere with the company objectives and ensure line managers have a plan of action to mitigate the identified risks through maintaining a business risk register.
- To provide an investigation capacity reporting to the management on areas of specific concern, including possible initial fraud investigation.
- Conduct and/or participate in perpetual, monthly & yearly stock & assets verifications in showrooms, warehouses & 3rd party premises of the companies including variance analysis reports.
- Conduct surprise cash verifications at the various locations.
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
- BA in Accounting/Finance or related fields
- ACCA/ CIA/CPA/CMA (preferable)
- 3-4 years in audit, finance or a related field
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Understanding the company Policies and Procedures
- Organizing ,coordinating Skills
- Communicate in Both Arabic & English
- Good analytical skills
- Good computer skills
- Attention to details
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
How to Apply
DAL Career website is developed to allow you to find different careers opportunities within DAL Group, use this website to find a job and apply.
- Our Official Application Form: Kindly use DAL Group Job Application Form instead of your CV, then attach it when asked for a CV in the e-recruitment application
- How to Apply: Find out DAL Group application process– and read about the next stages in our recruitment process. Create an account
- My Application: Manage your application, register for updates and search for jobs.
- Careers & Jobs: The diversity of DAL Group business means, there could be a role within DAL Group to match you.
- Compensation, Rewards & Benefits: Our compensation, rewards and benefits are designed to meet individual, local and international market needs as well as DAL Group requirements.
- Development & Career Progression: DAL Group companies are committed to develop & train employees for success.