Key Account Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing a solid and trusting relationship between major key clients and company
- Resolving key client issues and complaints
- Renewing the existing contracts with clients
- Collecting the fees from client and submit it to the nance Dept.
- Ensuring that payment is done according to the signed agreement.
- Developing a complete understanding of key account needs
- Anticipating key account changes and improvements
- Managing communications between key clients and internal teams
- Managing account team assigned to each client
- Strategic planning to improve client results
- Negotiating contracts with the client and establishing a timeline of performance
- Working with design Dept. to ensure the highest quality of materials are being produced and
- all client needs met.
- Meeting all client needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines
- Analyzing client data to provide customer relationship management.
- Expanding relationships and bringing new clients.
- doing daily report to top management.
Requirements and Qualications:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, sales, or relevant eld;
- 1-4 years of experience in sales, key account management, or relevant experience
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time eciently
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Encouraging to team and sta; able to mentor and lead
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- In-depth understanding of company key clients and their position in the industry
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter, and a
- Basic computer skills, and experience with Microsoft Oce Suite, with emphasis on superior
- Excel skills.
- Strong negotiation skills, with ability follow-through on client contracts
- Ability to multitask and manage more than one client account
- Proven results of delivering client solutions and meeting sales goals
*Closing date is : 20, December, 2021
How To Apply:
If you are interested please share your CV with tittle of the Job in the below email: