Sales Engineer – Sudanese Tractor Co
Job Title: Sales Engineer
Date Posted: 23/12/2020
Closing Date: 06/01/2021
Company: Sudanese Tractor Co. Ltd.
Job Classification: junior-level (1-4 years)
Job Category: Sales
About Sudanese Tractor Company
Dal Group Co | Sudanese Tractor Company Ltd. (SUTRAC) wholesale distributes machinery and equipment. The Company offers articulated truck, loader, compactor, excavator, scraper, sprayer, tillage, power system, and allied products. SUTRAC serves earthmoving, mining, building, road construction, electric power generation, material handling, and farming applications
- Promoting equipment and equipment related solutions to customers.
- Educate and advise customers in proper equipment utilization and applications to enhance greater productivity or lower costs.
- Focuses his/her time on customer visits and customer calls.
- Provides timely and concise feedback to management regarding ongoing deals.
- Gathers market intelligence
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
Ensure 100% of established periodic sales to meet the agreed sales targets.
Ensure daily sales calls or visits are completed by 9:00AM every day, and respond to customer calls and requests in a timely manner with a great sense of urgency to meet the daily sales coverage.
Acquire customer requirements and submit quotations in a timely manner and with a sense of urgency to maintain customer satisfaction and company image.
Execute technical presentations in coordination with Application Specialist and Sales Manager and demonstrate how a product meets customer needs while keeping a supply of relevant sales tools and presentations to help in customer presentations.
Negotiate tenders and contract terms to meet both client and company needs and follow SUTRAC discount matrix and prices.
Ensure all discounts have been authorized and contracts are prepared as per company policy and accomplished delivery procedures to maintain the quality of the services provided.
Provide daily sales activity reports (including missed or lost opportunities) within the requested timeframe and ensure they are updated in the business system to support the management in tracing the local market trend.
Participate in local, regional and international fairs and conduct visits when required as well as develop opportunities to represent the company to all potential and current customers.
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
Bachelor Degree in Engineering or a closely related field
- Minimum 1 years work experience in general
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Fluent in English
- Consultative Selling
- Value Proposition
- Systems Proficiency
- Relationship Development
- Customer Care
How to Apply
DAL Career website is developed to allow you to find different careers opportunities within DAL Group, use this website to find a job and apply.
- Our Official Application Form: Kindly use DAL Group Job Application Form instead of your CV, then attach it when asked for a CV in the e-recruitment application
- How to Apply: Find out DAL Group application process– and read about the next stages in our recruitment process. Create an account
- My Application: Manage your application, register for updates and search for jobs.
- Careers & Jobs: The diversity of DAL Group business means, there could be a role within DAL Group to match you.
- Compensation, Rewards & Benefits: Our compensation, rewards and benefits are designed to meet individual, local and international market needs as well as DAL Group requirements.
- Development & Career Progression: DAL Group companies are committed to develop & train employees for success.
or send your CV to: [email protected] and mention the position name in the subject filed .
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.