Pesticides Sales Representative – DIAC
Job Title: Pesticides Sales Representative
Date Posted: 23/12/2020
Closing Date: 06/01/2021
Job Classification: junior-level (1-4 years)
Job Category: Sales
Location: (Madani), (North Area , River Nile), (White Nile , Kosti)
DAL Innovative Agricultural Company (DIAC) is a DAL group company operating in the agriculture sector. It provides the best in quality agricultural equipment, inputs and water management, leading the way with providing innovative solutions and technologies which are suitable to Sudan’s environment
To sell and promote Pesticides to meet 100% of sales targets and stock control for overall sales optimization and advising customers on utilization of pesticides for increase yield productivity based on quality.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
Organize territory market coverage for effective sales growth and penetration as well as continuously monitoring the market to adapt the product strategy to meet customer and company expectations.
Client & Distributor Acquisition
Identify, negotiate with and close new clients and distributors whenever an opportunity arises in order to increase DIAC’s coverage therefore increasing reach.
Business Relationship Management
Maintain effective relationships with corporations, farmers, dealers and all other agricultural entities in the assigned region to ensure effective brand positioning for DIAC and stakeholder engagement.
Follow up and Support
Provide support to DIAC functions including but not limited to assisting post-sales activities, tracking customers and providing necessary information that result in effective problem solving.
Customer Awareness & Support
Advise and coach customers on the right use and application of pesticides, as well as solve the problems facing customers regarding the different types of pests and provide them technical support to maintain customer satisfaction.
Verify the expiry date and durability of all available stock items alongside the Warehouse Specialist, as well as ensure that all items are dispatched in a FIFO method to ensure all items delivered and in stock are fresh without any defects.
Ensure that all distributors are following appropriate dispatching and sales procedures in line with company policies by conducting occasional visits to distributor outlets in order to maintain overall sales quality.
Budgeting and Forecasting
Assist Sales Supervisor and Senior Management in forecasting the annual sales for pesticides, as well as laying down a planned budget for sales that meet business needs, minimize risk and eradicate unnecessary costs.
Provide daily sales activity reports (including missed or lost opportunities) within the requested timeframe and ensure they are updated in the business system to support the management in tracing the local market trend.
Participate in local and international fairs and conduct visits as well as develop opportunities to represent the company to all potential and current customers. This also includes adhering to DAL standards regarding safety, quality, business ethics, and budget demonstrating compliance to DAL core values.
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
- B.Sc. / B.BA Degree in Agricultural Studies (Plant Protection).
- Minimum 3 years work experience in Sales Field.
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Product/ Service Knowledge.
- Lead Generation.
- Sales Qualification.
- Consultative Selling.
- Sales Pitch.
- Sales Deal Closing.
- Customer Service & Relationship Management.
- Marketing Data Analytics.
- Championing the Customer.
- Product Management.
- Monitoring and Measuring Effectiveness.
- Customer Experience.
- Technical Job Knowledge.
- Manages Self & Others.
How to Apply
DAL Career website is developed to allow you to find different careers opportunities within DAL Group, use this website to find a job and apply.
- Our Official Application Form: Kindly use DAL Group Job Application Form instead of your CV, then attach it when asked for a CV in the e-recruitment application
- How to Apply: Find out DAL Group application process– and read about the next stages in our recruitment process. Create an account
- My Application: Manage your application, register for updates and search for jobs.
- Careers & Jobs: The diversity of DAL Group business means, there could be a role within DAL Group to match you.
- Compensation, Rewards & Benefits: Our compensation, rewards and benefits are designed to meet individual, local and international market needs as well as DAL Group requirements.
- Development & Career Progression: DAL Group companies are committed to develop & train employees for success.
or send your CV to: [email protected] and mention the position name in the subject filed .
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.