Automation Engineer – Automation Company based in UAE, Dubai
Automation Company based in UAE, Dubai , is currently recruiting a Sudanese Automation Engineer
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY
• Designing and testing PLCs, automation equipment and processes
• Prepare the BOQ for different types of PLCs.
• Prepare the technical proposals for the systems.
• Programming new automated components
• Identifying quality issues and writing reports
• Eliminating defects and errors with product and software development
• Collaborating with other business units
• Prepare the drawings and layout of PLC Panels.
Candidate shall have the below QUALIFICATIONS:
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in electrical or electronics engineering.
• Min 4 years’ experience of design and implementation of PLC systems.
• Proficiency in maintaining automation and instrumentation systems
• Experience with project management
• Good Knowledge of Instrumentation and control systems and devices.
• Solid understanding of computer programming and software development
• Ability to troubleshoot equipment and perform complex system tests
• Strong leadership and problem-solving skills
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Creative thinking skills
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to communicate well with other members of the development team
• Ability to keep up with the latest technologies
• A desire to continually upgrade technical knowledge
• Ability of work under pressure.
• Excellent Knowledge of Siemens, ABB, and AB PLC systems programming.
• Good Knowledge of different control system in Oil, gas and Water treatment systems.
• Able design the PLC panels and wiring diagrams with AutoCAD software.
How to Apply
ONLY SUDANESE TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB.
IF YOU ARE NOT MATCHING THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS, PLEASE DO NOT SHARE YOUR CV.
CVs shall be sent to [email protected]