Civil Engineer (RAM Energy)
RAM ENERGY is a major EPCC contractor in Sudan owned by LARRYCOM INVESTMENT CO. LTD. RAM ENERGY provide vast range of services related to oil & gas, electricity, renewable energy, water and sanitation. Establishment in 2003 and considered the fastest growing EPCC Company in Sudan.
We are looking for Civil Engineer (Field-Based )
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum 7 years of experience as follow :
• Experience in the implementation of road projects (asphalt landfills).
• Experience in executing civil construction projects.
• Experience in oil and gas field preferred.
• Excellent communication skills, multitasking and analytical skills.
• English Language
How to Apply:
Email : [email protected]
Please write the Job Position as your email subject.
Closing date :25 September 2021