Sales Engineer – Petra Group
Petra Group is one of the prominent privately owned miscellaneous group of companies in Sudan. Petra has nourished in many sectors by committing to customer satisfaction and trust.
We are hiring talented Sales Engineer professional to join HHAC, Elevators, and solar system teams.
Sales Engineer key Responsibilities:
- Generating innovate ideas.
- Preparing market plans and strategies to promote the company products and services.
- Preparing effective proposals, presentations, and other sales tools.
- Understanding and promoting company sales program.
- Keep updated with the market.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals and targets.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing program.
- Working with other business units to achieve the business goals.
- Negotiating contracts with prospective clients.
- Providing product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information and answering questions, requests, and prospective clients inquires.
- Maintaining client records.
- Preparing daily, weekly, and monthly reports.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Maintaining compliance with company policies and procedures
- Execute related duties as assigned by the sales supervisor
Sales Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Mechatronics Engineering from accredited university.
- Three to six years’ experience in sales.
- Excellent understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent English written and spoken.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Excellent presentation skills, problem solving and Innovation.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including word, excel. And outlook.
- Super interpersonal skills. Including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customer and suppliers
- Able to work comfortably in fast paced environment
How to Apply:
Interested Candidates kindly send your updated CV to