Agroup of Leading Companies is Hiring
1.Project Support & Follow up Engineer
- Bachelor’s with first Class honor or second upper in Mechanical Engineering /Engineering Or related field.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analysis projects performance variation/deviation and forecast its trend from the projects report.
- Establish payment collection time for projects and follow timely approval of payments by the client/General Manager.
- Prepare Material quality Approval system or procedure and follow its implementation.
- Prepare and revise performance rate of the working team & equipment in addition to material usage rate based on the data from the projects.
- Prepare materials supply requisition for projects with respect to quantity, quality and time of delivery.
- Prepare and record all the necessary to control resources supply and utilization.
- Assist the General Manager and engineers in coordinating the projects activities.
- Assist in technical correspondence between projects, client, & the General Manager.
- Business Administration , Marketing, or related field
- 1+ years of experience in a similar position.
- Business Administration Administration or related field
- 1+years of experience in a similar position
- High School Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, or related field
- Experience 3+years experience in a similar position
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering /or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- 3+years experience in automotive
- Toyota Technician Certificate
- Diploma in Mechanical / Technician
- 3+years experience in a similar position
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering /Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- 3+years experience in a utomative
Closing date : 10.12.2021
To apply for these positions, please send your CV to the email below: