HSE & GS Officer NAPESCO Petroleum Services Co
Position : HSE & GS Officer
- -Develop, implement and improve QHSE management systems, processes and procedures to support business operations in accordance with ISO 9001, ISO14001, ISO 45001, OSHAD-SF & API Q1/ API 7-1/ API 5CT.
- -Prepare QHSE documentation for clients/projects as per the requirements and in consultation with the BD / Operations team.
- -Develops, facilitate and review QHSE risk assessments NCR/Root Cause Analysis for routine and non-routine activities in the workshop with the operations team.
- -Record QHSE key performance indicators on a monthly basis and issue reports as necessary. Suggest and advise changes to ensure continuous improvement on any additional effective KPIs to be added in the system as part of continual improvement.
- Assist with maintaining communications throughout company HSE.
- -Keep up to date with legislation changes and share knowledge.
- -Assist with developing good lines of communication and working relationships with the personnel.
- -Demonstrate a high personal commitment to Health, Safety and Environment Standards.
- -Assist with applying the company Health, Safety & Environment Policy and Management Systems.
- -Help ensure systems are in place to identify workplace and operational hazards.
- Carry out risk assessment for the various operations and controls are effectively applied to minimize all risks.
- -Ensure tools in use in Machine Shop are properly handled, stored and labelled in accordance with company policies and Standard
- Assist with the implementing systems for:
- HSE Monthly Meetings / Toolbox Talks / Alerts & Bulletins
- Monitor & record HSE statistics
- Site Inspections / Tours
- Facilities and equipment maintenance
- Compliance with HSE best practice guidance
- Equipment Integrity
- Waste ManagementCarry out accident investigationEnsure continued operational needs in terms of equipment, logistics, and manpower.
- Coordination with Procurement Specialist regarding orders and deliveries as per annual purchase plan.
- Maintain field Asset List and asset movement tracking documentation.
- Supervise and manager the store
- Maintain and audit Inventory of Consumables as needed
- Ensure employee work stations are adequately stocked with critical components and tools.
- Maintain Rotation schedule for field personnel, coordinating attendance, time sheets, leave and petty cash.
- Assist Field Operations Manager in administrative functions including but not limited to client billings; aviation bookings; diesel delivery and consumption; electrical and potable water facilities etc.
Minimun Level of Eduation
-Diploma/Degree in Health and Safety or Environmental Sciences or related science /engineering background.
NEBOSH or equivalent certificates
How to apply
for interested candidate plz send CV to: [email protected]