Oil & Gas Unit Manager – DAL Energy
Job Title: Oil & Gas Unit Manager
Date Posted: 17/12/2020
Closing Date: 31/12/2020
Company: DAL Energy
Job Classification: senior-level (7+ years)
Job Category: Business Solutions
DAL Energy | Specialized and comprehensive energy solutions
One of the most important participations to Sudan’s thriving economy is availing energy. Starting from building and operating private ownership power systems, along with retail Gen-Sets. All this is supported by an accumulative engineering and installation/implementation experience and well-established service workshops.
DAL has powered big industry players including: Oil and gas companies, Sugar factories, Cement factories, many strategic national development projects and even cities.
Energy Projects provides specialist infrastructure solutions to the energy sector, the driving force of our products and services offered is the ability to be unique by offering our customers comprehensive power solutions and services , using quality products that meet the expectations, and put us a head of competition.
DAL Engineering’s energy division provides specialized and comprehensive complete solutions and services using quality products from premier brands such as Visa generators, Atlas Copco generators and Allen Diesel Center generators, as well as highly trained and skilled manpower that operate at an elevated standard and reflect the excellence of the company.
Dal engineering’s power division has the mission of providing complete power solutions to its various customers and there changing needs. The division aims to provide durable, reliable, and efficient performance, that is second to none, to keep power flowing.
To direct the overall management of the sales force, Developing and executing full strategic sales and marketing plans for assigned unit (Oil & Gas) to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction that result in a commercially viable business.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
Lead and support Sales team and make sure they perform frequent customer calls (as assigned), build a strong business relation with customers, resolve conflicts and urgently handle customer requests, as well as increase customer database by adding new customers in order to achieve sales target and generate revenues.
Develop and adopt sales strategies to provide direction and assist sales representatives in improving product sales while maximizing price realization leading to overall segment growth.
Manage the Sales team to develop strategic sales and marketing plans and programs for assigned business unit product activities to ensure sales growth and market penetration.
Ensure that all perimeters and planned objectibes meet the monthly, quarterly and annually set targets are effectively managed, to assist in unit overall performance.
Prepare the month end closing, financial statements on time to show the company financial position.
Promote the drive for continuous improvement within area of responsibility, taking a proactive approach to risk management, ensuring risks and issues are identified, addressed and reported and, where appropriate, escalated.
Reporting & Data Analytics:
Deliver timely sales analytics and reporting that provides insights on areas of risk, areas of improvement to enable proactive planning for recommendations and mitigation.
Manage individuals or teams by ensuring that all team members understand their KPIs, are well trained, and adequately, recognized and supported to keep morale and motivation levels high for increased engagement to meet departments objectives.
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering.
- Professional Membership in Engineering Council.
- Minimum 10 years work experience in Business development/ sales
- Minimum 3 years work experience in managing teams
- Minimum 2 years work experience in local market
- Minimum 2 Years in a Global/Multinational or Diversified Group
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Fluent in English
- Engineering – Electrical / Mechanical
- Analytical Skills
- Budget Management
- Project Management
- Business Development
- Product / Service Knowledge
- Lead Generation
- Sales Qualification
- Consultative Selling
- Sales Pitch
- Sales Deal Closing
- Brand Management
- Championing the Customer
- Product Management
- Customer Experience.
How to Apply
DAL Career website is developed to allow you to find different careers opportunities within DAL Group, use this website to find a job and apply.
- Our Official Application Form: Kindly use DAL Group Job Application Form instead of your CV, then attach it when asked for a CV in the e-recruitment application
- How to Apply: Find out DAL Group application process– and read about the next stages in our recruitment process. Create an account
- My Application: Manage your application, register for updates and search for jobs.
- Careers & Jobs: The diversity of DAL Group business means, there could be a role within DAL Group to match you.
- Compensation, Rewards & Benefits: Our compensation, rewards and benefits are designed to meet individual, local and international market needs as well as DAL Group requirements.
- Development & Career Progression: DAL Group companies are committed to develop & train employees for success.
or send your CV to: [email protected] and mention the position name in the subject filed .
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.