Agroup of Leading Companies is Hiring
- Responsible for supervision of inventory staff and ensuring inventory workflow is always in working order.
- Manage labour’s cost.
- Responsible for supervision of operations of supply, delivery, collection or handover of goods to and from the company.
- Responsible for facilitating project work by mobilizing vehicles, rentals, per diem a, out of pockets, permits and refueling.
- Responsible for company fleet management of company trucks and vehicles.
- Bachelor degree in business administration or supply chain or Engineering or equivalent and relevant field.
- Good in English.
- Minimum two year’s experience in operations, logistics .
- Good knowledge in using odoo software.
- Good communication and facilitation skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good computer literacy.
- Ensuring accurate salary payments, calculating overtime earnings, and updating employee hiring or termination information on the payroll system.
- Preparing ledger entries with earnings and deductions.
- Entering payroll information and maintaining payroll files.
- Calculating salaries, overtime earnings, and vacation deductions.
- Issuing paychecks in a timely manner.
- Generating payroll reports for Managers to review.
- Updating payroll systems, including employment hires and terminations.
- Preparing payroll and tax reports.
- Attending to payroll inquiries from employees
- Payroll Accountant.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting .
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Payroll Accountant, or in a similar role .
- Proficiency in Payroll Software.
- Extensive experience in preparing ledger entries and processing payments.
- In-depth knowledge of applicable tax laws.
- Experience in preparing payroll and tax reports, as well as answering payroll inquiries.
- Ability to maintain and update employees’ payroll files.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
3.Humans Resource Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in A business Administration or related field
- At least 6 years experience in a similar position
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 3+years experience in a similar position
How To Apply
Please send cv’s at below Email:
Closing Date: 30.01.2022