|Job Title:||GL Accountant|
|Company:||DAL Engineering Division|
|Job Classification:||mid-level (4-7 years)|
|Job Category:||Finance & Accounts|
To ensure that all provision accounts are posted correctly after timely receiving for the correct documents. Moreover, to assist in period closing effectively in order to have reliable data that will support management decisions.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
Ensure the receipt of all provisions documents on time , verifying them and match them with system related transactions.Provision Transactions: Post the provisions adjustment transactions after GL supervisor approval to maintain a clear provision accounts.Period Closing: Support GL supervisor in month and year end closing procedures so as to faciliate the closing and ensure its timing. (eg labour idle time, eng div expenses, tax & zakah â€¦ etc).Recurring Journals: Prepair the recurring and reversing journals and to get approval so as to make them ready for posting.Tax & Zakah Accounts: Prepare the initial information for Zakah and Tax as requested to complete the Zakah & Tax requirements. Archive: Maintain a proper filing that will be aligned with archive policy.
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
Qualification:Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting Certified Accountant (ACCA/CPA) Experiences: Minimum 4+ years experience in Finance within a corporate environment Minimum 3+ years experience in Accounts within a complex environment
Required Skills & Knowledge:
Fluent in EnglishFinancial Management Knowledge of Standard Accounting Practices & ProceduresCritical Thinker/Problem-Solving SkillsAnalytical Skills & Data ReportingBudget ManagementProject ManagementMS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio)Apply through: DAL Career Website :http://careers.dalgroup.com/career_opportunities/.
or send your CV to:
and mention the position name in the subject filed .
* Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Before you go on:
DAL Career website is developed to allow you to find different careers opportunities within DAL Group, use this website to find a job and apply.
- Our Official Application Form: Kindly use DAL Group Job Application Form instead of your CV, then attach it when asked for a CV in the e-recruitment application
- How to Apply: Find out DAL Group application process– and read about the next stages in our recruitment process. Create an account
- My Application: Manage your application, register for updates and search for jobs.
- Careers & Jobs: The diversity of DAL Group business means, there could be a role within DAL Group to match you.
- Compensation, Rewards & Benefits: Our compensation, rewards and benefits are designed to meet individual, local and international market needs as well as DAL Group requirements.
- Development & Career Progression: DAL Group companies are committed to develop & train employees for success.