|Job Title:||Clearance Officer|
|Company:||Sayga Investment Co. Ltd.|
|Job Classification:||0-2 Years Experience|
|Job Category:||Supply Chain (Logistics, Procurement, Warehousing, Transport)|
To carry out all per-clearance process and governmental department which involves the preparation of customs documentation to ensure that any shipments either imported or exported meets all applicable laws so that entry or export can occur.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
– Process and Procedure Application: Concession application/ BPT application/IM Form issuance/ Health approval application/ SSMO release application.
– Communication and Contact: Airlines and Shipper and Forwarding Companies.
– Pr-clearance documentation: To prepare clean full set of clearing documents.
– Out-bond Logistics: To prepare necessary documents of all out-bound shipments.
– Reporting: Continuous update of the logistics track files.
– To liaise with officials in various agencies to ensure goods are cleared through customs or quarantine.
– Liaise with stores for any inspection of goods by government author-tires.
– Filing and keeping records of all imports documents.
– Any other duty that may be assigned by the Managing or Financial Directors.
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
– Bachelor’s Degree from any related field (Economics, Management, Engineering) .
Required Skills & Knowledge:
– Proven expertise and skills in logistics.
– Negotiation, flexibility, understanding, challenging and working under stress.
– Knowledge of the international shipping terminologies and abbreviations.
– Excellent Communication Skills.
– Planning & organizing skills.
– Commitment to continue learning.
– Good in computer applications (Especially MS-Office).
Before you go on:
DAL Career website is developed to allow you to find different careers opportunities within DAL Group, use this website to find a job and apply.
- Our Official Application Form: Kindly use DAL Group Job Application Form instead of your CV, then attach it when asked for a CV in the e-recruitment application
- How to Apply: Find out DAL Group application process– and read about the next stages in our recruitment process. Create an account
- My Application: Manage your application, register for updates and search for jobs.
- Careers & Jobs: The diversity of DAL Group business means, there could be a role within DAL Group to match you.
- Compensation, Rewards & Benefits: Our compensation, rewards and benefits are designed to meet individual, local and international market needs as well as DAL Group requirements.
- Development & Career Progression: DAL Group companies are committed to develop & train employees for success.