Commodities Processing Executive
|Commodities Processing Executive
|Sayga Investment Co. Ltd.
|junior-level (1-4 years)
The Commodities Processing Executive will be responsible for supervising the processing operations of commodities at certain facilities assigned for him by the Commodities & International Market â€“ Commodities Processing Manager, his role include put not limited to receiving the crops, monitoring inventories within these facilities, reporting and supervising the agreed process and resources.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
– Supervise crops processing operations; sifting, crushing and packing for export operation.
– Process work orders and system requirement as assigned to him.
– Monitoring and handling the process of tagging and stitching labels and cargo preparation as assigned to him.
– Monitor and comply with the plan set for the operation under his supervision.
– Arrange for surveyors and security of our crop in all facilities.
– Monitor and regularly report the inventory levels of inputs and processed goods at the processing facilities under his supervision.
– Examine the quality of the crops at the receiving point.
– Regular monitoring and documentation of the quality of output from each facility.
– Supervise the surveyors, security and casual labor efficiency and effectiveness at the facility under his supervision.
– Coordinate with logistics the loading and transportation operation under his responsibility.
– To support if required in the sales of wastes generated from the processing as advised by the CIM execution management in liaison with Portsudan operation team.
– To support the execution team for decision related to export activities in Portsudan.
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
– Bachelor degree from any relevant field .
– One to 4 years of experience .
Required Skills & Knowledge:
– Negotiation skills .
– Communication skills.
– Agro crops techno-commercial skills.
– Team work .
– Working under pressure .
Before you go on:
DAL Career website is developed to allow you to find different careers opportunities within DAL Group, use this website to find a job and apply.
- Our Official Application Form: Kindly use DAL Group Job Application Form instead of your CV, then attach it when asked for a CV in the e-recruitment application
- How to Apply: Find out DAL Group application process– and read about the next stages in our recruitment process. Create an account
- My Application: Manage your application, register for updates and search for jobs.
- Careers & Jobs: The diversity of DAL Group business means, there could be a role within DAL Group to match you.
- Compensation, Rewards & Benefits: Our compensation, rewards and benefits are designed to meet individual, local and international market needs as well as DAL Group requirements.
- Development & Career Progression: DAL Group companies are committed to develop & train employees for success.