|Job Title:||Water Treatment Operation Technician|
|Company:||Sayga Investment Co. Ltd.|
|Job Classification:||junior-level (1-4 years)|
|Job Category:||Engineering – Mechanical|
The water technology involves the maintenance and repair of water distribution and treatment equipment. Under the supervision of water plant operators, water plant technicians take measurements of water quality and make adjustments to the chemicals used to make water potable and safe.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Water treatment unitsâ€™ daily, weekly, monthly and yearly operations.
- Preventive maintenance planning & execution.
- Trouble shooting of technical issues.
- At Hock maintenance.
- Stock control of consumables and spare parts.
- Maintain the required supply of water to the operations as required.
- Accommodate business expansion needs (with respect to design & equipmentâ€™s).
- Water treatment quality control ( Sampling, testing and corrective actions) .
- Record Keeping .
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
- Diploma in Water treatment operations or related disciplines.
- 4 Year experience, preferred in hospitality industry.
- Computer literacy .
- English/ reading, speaking & Writing.
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- A flexible, reliable and conscientious approach to work; with the ability to work effectively.
- Ability to communicate, work and liaise with a number of departments.
- Ability to work under pressure and to priorities workload.
- An outgoing, resilient & confident nature
Before you go on:
DAL Career website is developed to allow you to find different careers opportunities within DAL Group, use this website to find a job and apply.
Our Official Application Form: Kindly use DAL Group Job Application Form instead of your CV, then attach it when asked for a CV in the e-recruitment application
How to Apply: Find out DAL Group application process– and read about the next stages in our recruitment process. Create an account
My Application: Manage your application, register for updates and search for jobs.
Careers & Jobs: The diversity of DAL Group business means, there could be a role within DAL Group to match you.
Compensation, Rewards & Benefits: Our compensation, rewards and benefits are designed to meet individual, local and international market needs as well as DAL Group requirements.
Development & Career Progression: DAL Group companies are committed to develop & train employees for success.
Note: All dates on this website are in (Day/Month/Year) formatAttention: You need to Sign in before applying for any vacancy.