Job Category: Marketing: Research
Location: Al- Khartoum
• To establish the dominance of value added services (VAS) through the development of related products/services that cross the boundaries between the mobile industry, internet industry and e-commerce in line with the overall digital strategy.Description:
Strategy Implementation & Planning:
- Ensure effective implementation of the MTN VAS strategy in line with the overarching business goals and ensure that MTN maintains and improves its leadership positioning within VAS area.
- Set up / participate in adhoc and operational meetings.
- Manage and resolve escalations that have impact on critical path of service delivery.
- Escalate issues that will result in significant time, scope, employees / customers or cost impacts if not resolved.
- Manage and provide solutions to issues that require formal resolution.
- Review performance against agreed KPIs and compliance to SLAs.
- Create and monitor plan for continuous improvement.
- Report on a monthly basis to management relating to progress made within the sub-division and in accordance with the measurement metrics set by the organisation.
- Report on an ad hoc basis on specific projects as and when necessary.
- Manage sub-divisional budgets in line with business objectives.
- Manage project or initiative budgets in line with business objectives.
- Manage external suppliers when necessary.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management reports for MTN Play & SDP and provide daily, weekly and monthly reports on sales targets, variances and content/services.
- Analyse, assess and manage key internal and external performance indicators relevant to VAS and SDP.
- Identify, conceptualise and implement new and on-going opportunities for Value Added Services in line with the content and product strategy within specified timelines.
- Review the performance of VAS and ensure the delivery of ROI.
- Analyse and interpret user journey stats in order to improve the customer experience.
Process and Procedure Effectiveness:
- Input into the defining and monitoring of the execution of Value Added Services management processes and procedures for MTN operations.
- Assist with the improvement of existing processes and procedures to enhance effectiveness, efficiency and performance.
- Align service delivery to changing needs of the business and markets.
- Understand customer needs and develop and fine-tune initiatives accordingly.
- Ensure customer needs and requirements are satisfied through appropriate systems, processes and procedures.
- Initiate change to continually improve all aspects of service delivery.
- Drive continuous improvement as an important element of service delivery.
- Identify trends and patterns pertaining to customer requests and needs to continually.
• Bachelor Degree in Marketing or Telecommunication, or any relevant field. Post-graduation in the related subject is preferred.
• Minimum of 2 to 3 years’ experience in area of specialization.
• Experience working in a medium to large organization.
• People management
Closing Date: Wednesday, October 23, 2019