|Job Title:||Utility M.E.P Supervisor|
|Company:||Sayga Investment Co. Ltd.|
|Job Classification:||mid-level (4-7 years)|
|Job Category:||Engineering – Electrical – Power|
Utility MEP Supervisor is an engineer responsible for planning and design in the areas of mechanical, electrical, and plumbing (MEP) systems including following up daily activities and managing technicians for various projects .
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Develop designs, plans, and operations for utility systems, such as water, gas, and wastewater.
2. Identify and resolve system failures and perform or oversee preventative maintenance.
3. Direct project groups and/or technicians, providing activities and guidance on utility process, design, and construction.
4. Compile data on utility process units, monitoring system efficiency and energy and material usage.
5. Manage utility construction projects, developing project scope, timelines, specifications, and budgets.
6. To monitor the execution of the developmental efforts and think of innovative ideas to build and design the HVAC system within the given budget and time.
7. Follow up the technicians to properly recharges air-conditioning systems with refrigerants.
8. Read blueprints, schematics, diagrams, or technical orders to determine methods and sequence of assembly.
9. Order technician to Repair, rework, or calibrate hydraulic or pneumatic assemblies or systems to meet operational specifications or tolerances.
10. Disassembles, replaces, order and adjusts defective parts .
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
1. Bachelor Degree in Mechanical or Electrical engineer .
Required Skills & Knowledge:
1. Knowledge of the principles of air-conditioning and air-conditioning maintenance methods.
2. Knowledge of air compressors, pneumatic controls, electronic temperature controls, HVAC system, including gas-fired units, kitchen equipment.
3. Computer and communication skills, CAD software training, and a strong attention to detail.
Before you go on:
DAL Career website is developed to allow you to find different careers opportunities within DAL Group, use this website to find a job and apply.
Our Official Application Form: Kindly use DAL Group Job Application Form instead of your CV, then attach it when asked for a CV in the e-recruitment application
How to Apply: Find out DAL Group application process– and read about the next stages in our recruitment process. Create an account
My Application: Manage your application, register for updates and search for jobs.
Careers & Jobs: The diversity of DAL Group business means, there could be a role within DAL Group to match you.
Compensation, Rewards & Benefits: Our compensation, rewards and benefits are designed to meet individual, local and international market needs as well as DAL Group requirements.
Development & Career Progression: DAL Group companies are committed to develop & train employees for success.
Note: All dates on this website are in (Day/Month/Year) formatAttention: You need to Sign in before applying for any vacancy.