|Job Title:||Used Equipment Supervisor|
|Company:||Sudanese Tractor Co. Ltd.|
|Job Classification:||mid-level (4-7 years)|
|Job Category:||Engineering – Mechanical|
To develop, assess and execute strategies and plans that meets business goals and increase revenues and profit.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assess and evaluate the condition of used equipment to assist in the selection process.
- Maintain and control operating expenses as per budget in order to meet department goals.
Budget & Operating Expenses:
- help prepare and continuously assess/control deviation
- Maintain required stock turnover and revenue.
Strategy Formulation and Implementation
- help Formulate and implement a strategy to effectively manage sales prices structure in response to market conditions and targets.
Forecasting and Planning
- Create annual forecast, budget and long range planning to set targets and give direction.
- Work with marketing team to stay informed of local and global market conditions (competitors and shares trends) and customer needs to analyze, identify and respond to changes in competitive offerings, market stability, and growth opportunities.
- Ensure team’s adherence to organization standards, delegate effectively, develop, train and support reporters.
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical, Electric Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum experience of 5 years in service or Technical job.
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Leadership with great people skills, enthusiastic personality
- Ability to coach & build team members
- Understand construction phases and job conditions for right machine application
- Excellent communication skills; proficiency in English, computer literate
- Understands all facets of financial reporting (P/L statements and Balance sheets) and along with controlling expenses within the company, monitors the G/L distribution of income and expenses to assure accurate reporting each month
- Demonstrate the following values: Integrity, Excellence, Teamwork, and Commitment
Before you go on:
DAL Career website is developed to allow you to find different careers opportunities within DAL Group, use this website to find a job and apply.
Our Official Application Form: Kindly use DAL Group Job Application Form instead of your CV, then attach it when asked for a CV in the e-recruitment application
How to Apply: Find out DAL Group application process– and read about the next stages in our recruitment process. Create an account
My Application: Manage your application, register for updates and search for jobs.
Careers & Jobs: The diversity of DAL Group business means, there could be a role within DAL Group to match you.
Compensation, Rewards & Benefits: Our compensation, rewards and benefits are designed to meet individual, local and international market needs as well as DAL Group requirements.
Development & Career Progression: DAL Group companies are committed to develop & train employees for success.
Note: All dates on this website are in (Day/Month/Year) format Attention: You need to Sign in before applying for any vacancy.
Not Working ? Do you have a problems, something is not working properly?.. go ahead send us FeedBack .