To take overall responsibility for the effective delivery of a quality service through management of the day to day running of allocated services
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages service operations, workshop or field jobs in addition to service contracts by ensuring all service jobs meet the customer expectations and the company targets.
- Manage maintenance schedule ensuring 100% generator maintenance completion and compliance.
- Supervises, directs, monitors and schedules day-to-day and long-range activities for generator engineers and technicians under their supervision
- Provides technical expertise and guidance to the employees under their supervision and manages resolution of complex problems
- Leads continuous improvement activities by reviewing, changing, and improving processes in line with changing customer expectations, company goals.
- Regularly reviews key performance indicators for service operations and addresses issues and opportunities.
- Ensures the volume of work produced meets company standards and ensures customer satisfaction.
- Identifies trends and initiates changes or improvements necessary to achieve goals and objectives while ensuring customer needs are met without interruption to service levels.
- Established positive and professional working relationships with key customers.
- Establishes goals and targets for the service operations; measures, reviews and maintains superior customer satisfaction levels.
Knowledge and Skills required:
- Previous experience working on Diesel Generators.
- Ideally strong knowledge of Power generators sets.
- Time management skills
- Electronics Troubleshooting skills
- Supervision, Staffing.
- Repairing and installation knowledge
- Good customer service and communication skills.
- Mechanical/ electrical – Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Engineering and Technology skills
- Strategic Planning
- Attention to Detail
- Developing Budgets
- Result- driven
- Analytical Thinking
- Physical ability to perform tasks
Qualifications / Experience:
- Candidates must have at least a bachelor’s/ diploma degree in Electrical, Mechanical Engineering.
- Least 4-5 years of experience with Power Generators.
- Least 2-3 years of experience in supervision level
- Must have experience with diesel generator operations and maintenance.
Send Cv with job Title to : [email protected]