|Job Title:||Team Leader|
|Company:||DAL Motors Co. Ltd.|
|Job Classification:||mid-level (4-7 years)|
|Job Category:||Production (Manufacturing & Maintenance)|
To provide technical and operational workshop floor management through excellent repair services and adhering to the department management polices and guidance. To efficiently utilizes and lead subordinates.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Quality Management and Improvement:
- To eliminate redo jobs occurrence chances by adopting necessary countermeasures.
- To correct warranty judgment and submit quality and technical reports as and when requested.
- To confirm the required repair nature through proper troubleshooting.
- To provide technical support to the technicians and utilize available service special tools and literature.
- To order the correct parts.
- To confirm the completion of work on the vehicle and the contents of the job card (work instruction).
- To report to the w/shop controller any additional required work found by the technician
- Technical Instructions and continues on job tracing process:
- To select right technicians to the right jobs.
- To understand and instruct technical and workshop staff on new models, functions and adherence to technical procedures.
- To submit technicians training requirements to the w/shop manager /sup.
- To ensure that technicians are performing the jobs within the standard time, following correct repair and safety procedures and guidelines.
- Floor Management:
- To maintain, improve and promote the work environment.
- To maintain workshop facility and equipment to company designated standards.
- To meet business financial business plan and Technician target set by the w/shop manager relating to productivity, efficiency and utilization and quality standards.
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
- Diploma or equivalent in automotive electrical and mechanical Engineering (Essential)
- University or polytechnic degree in Automotive Engineering (Desirable)
- 3 – 5 Years experience as a senior/high level technician.
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Leadership skills.
- Management skills.
- Ability to read, write, communicate and present in English.
- Ability to read, write, communicate and present in Arabic.
- Computer skills: Outlook, excel, word.
- Ability to work in a challenging environment.
Before you go on:
DAL Career website is developed to allow you to find different careers opportunities within DAL Group, use this website to find a job and apply.
Our Official Application Form: Kindly use DAL Group Job Application Form instead of your CV, then attach it when asked for a CV in the e-recruitment application
How to Apply: Find out DAL Group application process– and read about the next stages in our recruitment process. Create an account
My Application: Manage your application, register for updates and search for jobs.
Careers & Jobs: The diversity of DAL Group business means, there could be a role within DAL Group to match you.
Compensation, Rewards & Benefits: Our compensation, rewards and benefits are designed to meet individual, local and international market needs as well as DAL Group requirements.
Development & Career Progression: DAL Group companies are committed to develop & train employees for success.
Note: All dates on this website are in (Day/Month/Year) formatAttention: You need to Sign in before applying for any vacancy.