Job Solutions Development Manager – MTN
Job Category: Engineering Telecommunication
Division: Enterprise Business Unit
Location: Al- Khartoum
- Develop and deliver enterprise business solutions
- Submit high level designs, write ups and competitive pricing to the sales environment which deliver on the “first time right design “principle.
- Build, maintain and manage continuous technical relationships within corporate customers and partners as well as internal to ensure high levels of satisfaction through consultation and technical design
- Design Solutions which balance the business returns and customer requirements
- Provide input into sales Account managers Plans for top customers within verticals, and all Private, Public and Key customers
- Drive achievement of revenue targets for all verticals, GEBU and partner management by ensuring the matrix team is delivering on Tender requirements, meeting deadlines and support with regards to presenting complex solutions.
- Delivering on all Tender requirements, meeting deadlines and support with regards to presenting complex solutions.
- Engage with relevant Product teams to leverage partnerships for complex solutions MTN is not able to deliver.
- Be the technical expert and advisor for product and provide product ideas for Private, Public and Key customers. This will apply to offerings even outside of the MTN product Scale.
- Push the boundaries of solution designed within Private, Public and Key customers and ensure that MTN EBU is innovative but responsible.
- Manage pre-sales and Project team
- Deliver timely business and performance reporting as well as Report on section performance for solution senior manager & GEBU when required
• Minimum of 4 Years Degree in ICT Discipline (IT, Telecoms, Engineering, Customer Service, Business Admin) or related
• Professional certifications, like CCIE, Data Canter, Security is preferred
• Minimum 3 years relevant working experience in telecom field.
• Minimum 2 years Project management experience with large projects beneficial
• Experience working within a presales environment servicing customers within corporate business and government.
• Standard working conditions
• Flexibility to travel (local)
• Constant pressure to meet extremely tight deadlines
• Flexible working hours
• Attending functions after hours
• Flexible hours driven by deadlines
• Own transport
Closing Date: Wednesday, December 25, 2019