Responsible for the installation, commissioning, maintenance and servicing of Generators and associated electrical equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Install and commission, maintain and service generators and associated electrical equipment..
- Provide supervisory and technical support to colleagues and communicate with staff at all levels.
- Ensure that guidelines and standards of work expected are met.
- Ensure that follow-up work requirements are referred back to the appropriate staff within service department to enable necessary action and recommendations to clients.
- monitors performance of the product; maintains product manuals; provides customers with regular reports and feedback on their service requests;
- develops and maintains relations with customers;
- reports common complaints of customers to top management in order to address the situation for future reference;
- Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times, consistent with client and company expectations and in doing so help to promote the image of the Company.
- Set a good example to colleagues by observing and obeying all company rules and regulations, complying with all regulations, and safeguarding Company property.
- Provide support and co-operation to the management and to colleagues, and be prepared and willing to help and contribute to the success of the company at all times;
- Observe and adhere to company health & safety guidelines and contribute to a healthy and safe working environment.
- Offers feedback on product development, features and functions.
Knowledge and Skills required:
- Previous experience working on Diesel Generators.
- Ideally strong knowledge of diesel.
- Time management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Repairing and installation knowledge
- Able to use own initiative as well as working as part of a team.
- Good customer service and communication skills.
- Mechanical/ electrical – Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Engineering and Technology skills
- Attention to Detail
- Self Control
- Analytical Thinking
- Stress Tolerance
- Physical ability to perform tasks.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Candidates must have at least a bachelor degree in Mechanical / electrical engineering
- 1-2 years of experience working with power generators
- Ability to diagnose and repair mechanical/ electrical issues
- Experienced and competent in use of machine tools and measuring instruments
Send Cv with job Title to : [email protected]