|Job Title:||Service Advisor|
|Company:||DAL Motors Co. Ltd.|
|Job Classification:||junior-level (1-4 years)|
|Job Category:||Engineering – Mechanical|
To ensure that the Service center contributes to customer satisfaction by providing optimal customer care and high quality of service work. Promote the service center benefits, capabilities and strengths to potential customers. Determine customer needs and communicating it to service team in order to fix it right the first time and ensure vehicle delivery within timeline
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Meet customer, proper understanding and diagnosis of his needs.
- Do in vehicle check before receiving and deciding work to be done
- Carrying out pre – acceptance inspection (damage on body, valuable left in car, etc) record results on check sheet and confirm them with customer.
- Check vehicle servicing history and explain work to be done.
- Prepare repair estimated cost, delivery date and time to customer.
- Prepare service repair agreement and get customer approval
- Prepare repair order for customer vehicle
- Monitor customer vehicle repair progress
- Ensures job controllers are feeding correct/proper operation.
- Monitors closely the results of time control sheet
- Ensures that customersâ€™ vehicles are fixed right 1st time by implementing the quality procedures.
- Ensures that repairs are carried out within promised delivery time and estimated cost
- Follows up with spare parts, specially the parts on VOR.
- Ensures Team Leaders are following quality control policy and procedures.
- Prepare replaced parts to be return or shown to customer before vehicle delivery.
- Contact customer for any additional repairs may required while repairing and get his approval
- Confirm that vehicle is clean inside and outside before delivery
- Explain to customer clearly all work done on vehicle and charges at delivery.
- Prepare information useful to customer when returning vehicle.
- Handling customer complains through CRM.
- Any other duties as and when required by the Board that are reasonably within the capabilities of the person and aimed at achieving the Company or Group goals.
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
- University/polytechnic degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent field.
- 1-3 Years work experience in a similar position.
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Good communication & public relation skills.
- Good negotiation & convincing skills.
- Good English command.
- Good technical background.
- Good ability to work under stress.
Before you go on:
DAL Career website is developed to allow you to find different careers opportunities within DAL Group, use this website to find a job and apply.
Our Official Application Form: Kindly use DAL Group Job Application Form instead of your CV, then attach it when asked for a CV in the e-recruitment application
How to Apply: Find out DAL Group application process– and read about the next stages in our recruitment process. Create an account
My Application: Manage your application, register for updates and search for jobs.
Careers & Jobs: The diversity of DAL Group business means, there could be a role within DAL Group to match you.
Compensation, Rewards & Benefits: Our compensation, rewards and benefits are designed to meet individual, local and international market needs as well as DAL Group requirements.
Development & Career Progression: DAL Group companies are committed to develop & train employees for success.
Note: All dates on this website are in (Day/Month/Year) format Attention: You need to Sign in before applying for any vacancy.
Not Working ? Do you have a problems, something is not working properly?.. go ahead send us FeedBack .