Job Category: HR
Location: Al- Khartoum
• Ensure smooth operation of the HR Support & Services department according to the company goals and strategies.Description:
- Coordinate the whole HR processes through Road show between HR concerned department and the assigned division this include the following:
- Manpower planning within headcount budget and recruitment
- Integrated Performance Framework (IPF).
- Group Culture Audit (GCA), Group strategic projects (COS, IIP) and Group surveys.
- Employees discipline, complain and wellbeing.
- Coordinate the Creation/termination of staff email, update the address book and Issue ID cards (business card if applicable) for staff to maintain effective On-boarding as well as Exit Management.
- Prepare all required report for HRS section.
- Responsible of issuing all related staff letters and answering their inquiries.
- Administer employees’ data including Master Sheet, termination list, files, archive and records and ensure they are accurate and updated.
- Administer leave MGMT and ensure leave plans are executed as planned and reported accurately.
- Coordinate employees’ end of service process (voluntary and involuntary) and liaise with related parties to ensure that identified entitlements are provided on time.
- Monitor employees’ attendance and coordinate related processes with the concerned line manager.
- Responsible of process for Trainees, Outsource & Military service (Recruitment, on boarding, letters, pay roll & end of service).
- Coordinate employee engagement events and activities.
- Coordinate effective tracking and follow up with issues raised by staff and escalate when required to get issues resolved.
- Perform Ad-Hoc duties as assigned by management.
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or Human Resources Management from four-year College or University.
• 2-3 Years of experience in related or relevant field.
• ability to negotiate and mediate
• analytical skills
Closing Date: Sunday, November 3, 2019