|Job Title:||Senior Financial Analyst|
|Company:||Sayga Investment Co. Ltd.|
|Job Classification:||senior-level (7+ years)|
|Job Category:||Finance & Accounts|
To provide high-level strategic and tactical analysis and coordination of financial/budgetary matters. Conduct financial analysis, budget planning and budget reporting/adjustments. Prepare and establish budgets. Provide day-to-day management of financial functions for the department. Coordinate with all levels of management, within and outside of the institution to gather, analyze, summarize and prepare recommendations regarding budget policy and implementation.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for performing financial reporting and analysis for assigned functional areas.
- Research and resolve Business Unit(s) inquiries for assigned functional areas.
- Routine communication with Supervisors relating to financial close, issues and deliverables.
- Responsible for month-end, quarter-end and year-end close for assigned functional areas.
- Research and prepare variance analysis and explanations.
- Responsible for the preparation and analysis of the periodic management reporting of financial results for assigned functional areas:
- Submission of financial results Consolidation & Reporting Deliverables.
- Prepare all Financial Reporting requirements package.
- Perform Balance Sheet account reconciliations, account analysis, accrual calculations, and other related accounting documents/schedules.
- Prepare journal entries related to assigned functional responsibilities.
- Prepare foreign currency transactions analysis and its impact on financial results.
- Calculate withholding tax receipts for Corporate Tax.
- Responsible for performing special projects to improve process efficiency and performance.
- Cross train as back-ups for other staff in the case of emergencies.
- Review and research accounting transactions for functional.
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
- Bachler Degree in Accounting.
- 6+ years related experience.
- ACCA Holder ( or partial accredited).
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Effective Communication Skills (Written & Verbal).
- Ability to succeed in a team environment.
- Customer Service Oriented.
- Understanding of accounting processes, procedure and internal controls.
- Strong research and analysis skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly and learn new tasks independently.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Ability to manage competing priorities.
- Ability to generate bold, creative ideas to improve performance.
Before you go on:
DAL Career website is developed to allow you to find different careers opportunities within DAL Group, use this website to find a job and apply.
Our Official Application Form: Kindly use DAL Group Job Application Form instead of your CV, then attach it when asked for a CV in the e-recruitment application
How to Apply: Find out DAL Group application process– and read about the next stages in our recruitment process. Create an account
My Application: Manage your application, register for updates and search for jobs.
Careers & Jobs: The diversity of DAL Group business means, there could be a role within DAL Group to match you.
Compensation, Rewards & Benefits: Our compensation, rewards and benefits are designed to meet individual, local and international market needs as well as DAL Group requirements.
Development & Career Progression: DAL Group companies are committed to develop & train employees for success.
Note: All dates on this website are in (Day/Month/Year) format Attention: You need to Sign in before applying for any vacancy.
Not Working ? Do you have a problems, something is not working properly?.. go ahead send us FeedBack .