|Job Title:||Senior Business Process Analyst|
|Company:||Sudanese Tractor Co. Ltd.|
|Job Classification:||mid-level (4-7 years)|
|Job Category:||Quality Assurance / Control|
Analyse, develop and audit business process, policies and procedures to improve the overall operation, implemented solutions and facilitate communication to increase organisation’s productivity, create sustainable and persistent workflow.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Document business processes, analyze process and develop Standard Operating Procedures to guarantee an overall excellent and persistent performance.
Benchmarking & Standardization
- Identify and implement international standard quality process, procedures to adhere and comply with global standards and improve relations with suppliers and dealers by meeting their requirements.
- Conduct regular audits, produce comprehensive reports to reveal business issues and address common operational obstacles.
Quality Management Training
- Develop training matrices for key stakeholders and conduct regular orientation sessions on the importance of Quality Management Systems to ensure continuous improvement.
- Assist in planning, designing, implementing System solutions for existing processes and facilitate system training for key users to guarantee the full compliance of all users and address any issues or concerns.
- Test and analyze projects deliverables and prepare regular reports to reflect the value attained from implementing the project.
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or a related field
- Professional Certification in PMI Business Analysis
- Accredited in Six Sigma/ Lean Management/ Business Analysis
- Minimum 5 years work experience in Business Process
- Minimum 1 year experience in Project Management
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Fluent in English
- MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio)
- Project Management
- Process Management
- Data analysis
- Quality Management
Before you go on:
DAL Career website is developed to allow you to find different careers opportunities within DAL Group, use this website to find a job and apply.
Our Official Application Form: Kindly use DAL Group Job Application Form instead of your CV, then attach it when asked for a CV in the e-recruitment application
How to Apply: Find out DAL Group application process– and read about the next stages in our recruitment process. Create an account
My Application: Manage your application, register for updates and search for jobs.
Careers & Jobs: The diversity of DAL Group business means, there could be a role within DAL Group to match you.
Compensation, Rewards & Benefits: Our compensation, rewards and benefits are designed to meet individual, local and international market needs as well as DAL Group requirements.
Development & Career Progression: DAL Group companies are committed to develop & train employees for success.
Note: All dates on this website are in (Day/Month/Year) format Attention: You need to Sign in before applying for any vacancy.
Not Working ? Do you have a problems, something is not working properly?.. go ahead send us FeedBack .