|Job Title:||Sales Representitive Irrigation System|
|Job Classification:||junior-level (1-4 years)|
- To sell irrigation System, equipment, components & parts Also services, as well as advise customers in proper equipment system utilization & applications to enhance productivity or lower costs. Should achieve Sales target 100%.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure 100% of established periodic sales to meet the agreed sales targets
- Ensure daily sales calls or visits are completed by 9:00AM every day, and respond to customer calls and requests in a timely manner with a great sense of urgency to meet the daily sales coverage.
- Acquire customer requirements and submit quotations in a timely manner and with a sense of urgency to maintain customer satisfaction and company image.
- Execute Standard technical examination on site to determine the optimum irrigation system/equipment and components configuration to meets customer needs.
- Negotiate tenders and contract terms to meet both client and company needs and follow DIAC discount matrix and prices.
- Ensure all discounts have been authorized and contracts are prepared as per company policy and accomplished delivery procedures to maintain the quality of the services provided.
- Provide daily sales activity reports (including missed or lost opportunities) within the requested timeframe and ensure they are updated in the business system to support the management in tracing the local market trend.
- Coordinate with the supply chain to insure components receiving, delivery, shipping to the insallation site
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
- Bsc in Engineering / Agriculture / Marketing/ industrial
- Professional Certification in Agriclurtal/ irrigation
- Minimum 3 years work experience in Agric/ Irrigation business
- Minimum 1 years work experience in Sales proffesion
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Professional Membership in Agric/ Irrigation
- Vendor Management
- Business Administration
- Analytical Skills
- Quality Assurance
- Business Strategy
- MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio)
- Sales & Negotiation skills
- Finance/pricing credit & collection
- Fluent in English
Before you go on:
DAL Career website is developed to allow you to find different careers opportunities within DAL Group, use this website to find a job and apply.
Our Official Application Form: Kindly use DAL Group Job Application Form instead of your CV, then attach it when asked for a CV in the e-recruitment application
How to Apply: Find out DAL Group application process– and read about the next stages in our recruitment process. Create an account
My Application: Manage your application, register for updates and search for jobs.
Careers & Jobs: The diversity of DAL Group business means, there could be a role within DAL Group to match you.
Compensation, Rewards & Benefits: Our compensation, rewards and benefits are designed to meet individual, local and international market needs as well as DAL Group requirements.
Development & Career Progression: DAL Group companies are committed to develop & train employees for success.
Note: All dates on this website are in (Day/Month/Year) formatAttention: You need to Sign in before applying for any vacancy.