|Job Title:||Sales Manager|
|Company:||DAL Motors Co. Ltd.|
|Job Classification:||senior-level (7+ years)|
- To develop and lead a sales team of high skilled and motivated professionals in the delivery of maximum efficiency, growth and profitability for the company whilst giving the highest levels of customer satisfaction and retention, delivering value added innovative products and services, building stakeholder value and exceeding stakeholder requirements.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analyse and review the market and customer requirements consistently to ensure that the dealership understands the customer needs and that the dealership is delivering what the customer wants through innovative products, services, ideas and solutions.
- Develop and keep building a customer database, allocate customers to sales consultants, track customer liaison and develop innovative ways to communicate to customers, make them feel part of the family, make them known to the dealership staff, reward them for their loyalty, make them aware of your appreciation, make them want to deal with the dealership.
- Implement Sales Core Processes to drive customer excitement, deliver an amazing customer experience and build relationships. Manage and monitor the follow-up of potential sales customers from both the existing customer base and new prospect lists in order to actively promote vehicle sales and close deals in order to meet monthly sales goals for self and team.
- Build a team of highly trained and motivated staff through structured career development and training schemes, remuneration and motivating incentive schemes aimed at driving customer satisfaction, volume and profitability.
- Develop, implement and monitor a culture of quality that is enforced in all dealings with the customer, the manner in which we pesent the dealership, the showroom and full ransaction cycle as per the Sales Core Process. Ensure that this is audited to drive compliance.
- Conduct customer and departmental focus groups to build a culture of quality and continual improvement in all aspects of the sales cycle and customer touch points.
SYSTEMS AND CONTROLS
- Implement Sales Core Processes, Sales Management Policies and Procedures, stock management and control systems, goal setting and performance management systems using the latest technology to drive customer experience, drive sales, control assets and achieve forecast.
- Prepare the annual business plan for the department based on the parameters and goals set by management, the manufactuer, taking into account the economy amd market. and the goals required to drive the department forward acording to the mission statement.
TARGET AND GOAL SETTING
- Set sales consultants realistic and aggressive monthly targets in order to ensure that departmental targets against plan are achieved. Where targets are not in accordance with forecasts provide reasons and corrective strategies to correct variances in order to keep the dealership profitable and sustainable.
- Through daily meetings, manage the sales team to success by ensuring that all team members understand their KPIs, are well trained, and adequately recognised, supported, coached and performance managed to keep morale and motivation levels high for increased engagement to meet sales targets.
- In conjunction with the Marketing Department develop and implement effective, most appropriate, timely, focussed marketing and promotional strategies to actively increase vehicle advertising, awareness of sales campaigns, promote new launches and promotions to maximise sales and profitability. Ensure that the Marketing analysis of the market is actively translated in what we deliver to the market in terms of product, services and price.
- Maintain consistent communication with the manufacturer and build a relationship to drive aceptance of and reliance on the dealership so that future developemnt is possible.
- Meet or exceed the forecast results, benchmarks and KPI set for the period as approved by the Dealership management.
- Meet the stock KPI as per the business plan and current market requirement. Manage the ordering, procurement, stocking and ageing of stock to minimise any obsolescence or stock shortages.
- Ensure all department assets are adequately safeguarded and managed to avoid damage or loss.
- Review all external cost inputs daily to ensure that these are accounted for, the costings adjusted and the Gross Profit % maintained.
- Review and analyse all costs to achieve the forecast retained and to meet the agreed KPI.
- Review monthly financial statements, analyse variances and advise management where the forecast for the period may be at variance to the forecast expected for the period and full year.
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
- Certification/Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Commerce/Marketing/Management/Accounting
- Certified Sales Manager
- Minimum 10+ years experience in Automotive Industry within a corporate environment
- Minimum 5 + years experience in Automotive Industry within a recognized dealership
- Minimum 5 + years experience leading a team
- Minimum 10 + years work experience in local market
- Minimum 10 + years experience in Africa and/or Middle East
- Minimum 5 + years in a Global/Multinational or Diversified Group
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Fluent in English
- Automotive Sales
- Dealership Management
- Customer Service
- Relationship Management
- Marketing Management
- Deal Closing
- Quality Assurance (CRM)
- Critical Thinker/Problem-Solving Skills
- Analytical Skills & Data Reporting
- Financial Forecasting and Management
- Project Management
- MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio)
Before you go on:
DAL Career website is developed to allow you to find different careers opportunities within DAL Group, use this website to find a job and apply.
Our Official Application Form: Kindly use DAL Group Job Application Form instead of your CV, then attach it when asked for a CV in the e-recruitment application
How to Apply: Find out DAL Group application process– and read about the next stages in our recruitment process. Create an account
My Application: Manage your application, register for updates and search for jobs.
Careers & Jobs: The diversity of DAL Group business means, there could be a role within DAL Group to match you.
Compensation, Rewards & Benefits: Our compensation, rewards and benefits are designed to meet individual, local and international market needs as well as DAL Group requirements.
Development & Career Progression: DAL Group companies are committed to develop & train employees for success.
Note: All dates on this website are in (Day/Month/Year) format Attention: You need to Sign in before applying for any vacancy.